Goal-Day Thread Game 7: Arizona AAA's @ Winnipeg Jets | 10/20/2018 1:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Backups scare me more than most starters.

Depends on the situatuon and the backup. I think this is a perfect scenerio for us though. Afternoon game for the home team playing a team that is considerably worse and has had issues scoring. Good chance the Jets come out half asleep wishing they could have stayed home with their families or are already thinking about where they are going out after the game. Road team has nothing to lose and is now playing against a backup. If we are going to win in Winnipeg this season, this is the situation we need hahaha.

Reactions: awfulwaffle

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Depends on the situatuon and the backup. I think this is a perfect scenerio for us though. Afternoon game for the home team playing a team that is considerably worse and has had issues scoring. Good chance the Jets come out half asleep wishing they could have stayed home with their families or are already thinking about where they are going out after the game. Road team has nothing to lose and is now playing against a backup. If we are going to win in Winnipeg this season, this is the situation we need hahaha.

They are going to steamroll us like they have the past few seasons lol

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Backups scare me more than most starters.

Well, Brossoit has played one game this season, and let in 1 goal in a win, on 21537 shots. So there is every reason to be afraid.

Also, it's probably healthy to be a bit scared. At least (I hope) people would accept a loss against the new and mighty Jets.

No news on Galchenyuk?

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Well, Brossoit has played one game this season, and let in 1 goal in a win, on 21537 shots. So there is every reason to be afraid.

Also, it's probably healthy to be a bit scared. At least (I hope) people would accept a loss against the new and mighty Jets.

No news on Galchenyuk?

Sounds like Galchenyuk maybe next game. Tocchet said it's up to Chucky for when he feels ready.

Reactions: Name Nameless

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Timely lines as ever guys:

upload_2018-10-20_12-52-39.png

Also lol Strome getting sticky'd after 1 meh game out of six.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Need to see more sustained offensive zone time. Getting a little better the last few minutes but the first 6 or so were all Jets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad