GDT: Game #7 - 10.24.14 - at New Jersey - 6:26 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Jokipakka is ready. Probably never be a household name but the guy has an NHL future starting right now.

That atrocious turnover by Oleksiak is inexcusable. He needs to go back to the AHL. He's not ready to be a solid contributor to a team with playoff aspirations.

Hemsky was dynamite. Sceviour not so much. I'm hoping it's rust and learning to trust his shoulder again.

Cole is trying to make me almost like him. I never knew Daley had this kind of game in him but he's bringing it every night. Good on him.

I've complained that Daley has the worst shot on the team from 20+ feet out but maybe I was wrong. Can Dillon even get the puck near the net? It just seems he should be better in the offensive zone.

LoneStarHockey

Sep 19, 2011
Texas
Another great win!

Loved how Hemsky, Cole, and Daley played tonight. Benn, Seguin, Spezza must be a nightmare for opposing teams. I liked what I saw from Jokipakka, and I thought Oleksiak looked rusty but apparently Ruff trusted him enough to have that pair late in the 3rd and even OT.

Oh yea, and Lehtonen is looking confident again.

Also, tonight I admitted to my wife that I have a total man crush on Benn.....she's okay with it.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
We still haven't seen Gonchar suit up for a regular season game with his old Sens buddies Spezza and Hemsky.

Maybe the magic is still there.

I'll maintain optimism until it's snatched from my desperate hands. :laugh:

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
We still haven't seen Gonchar suit up for a regular season game with his old Sens buddies Spezza and Hemsky.

Maybe the magic is still there.

I'll maintain optimism until it's snatched from my desperate hands. :laugh:

Gonchar wasn't on the Sens with Hemsky.

Dr GLU

Mar 1, 2002
Northern Hemisphere
Hemsky never played with Gonchar. He was an Oiler while Gonchar was there.

As an aside, the sheer lack of reading comprehension in the no goal thread is maddening. Even with the rule in front of them, there are still several insisting that it wasn't a hand pass to begin with.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
tylerwellllll.gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad