GDT: [Game #69 (nice)] Dallas Stars @ Edmonton Oilers – 8:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I think Edmonton should sit McDavid for the rest of this game for precautionary reasons tbh.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
McDavid just skating right down the middle all night. Kinda wish players stopped giving so much respect to players like McDavid and would just obliterate them when they enter the zone with the puck.

Though, DISCLAIMER: I am irrationally biased because I still remember the first game McDavid played against Dallas and he had that cheap ass boarding go uncalled and tried to play it off like he didn't do anything. :laugh:

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
McDavid just skating right down the middle all night. Kinda wish players stopped giving so much respect to players like McDavid and would just obliterate them when they enter the zone with the puck.

Though, DISCLAIMER: I am irrationally biased because I still remember the first game McDavid played against Dallas and he had that cheap ass boarding go uncalled and tried to play it off like he didn't do anything. :laugh:

Lian Bichsel will answer ur prayers someday

• Haha
Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

You try to go obliterate McDavid, and all you’re doing is giving him a clear path to the net when he easily dodges your hit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad