GDT: [Game #69 (nice)] Dallas Stars @ Edmonton Oilers – 8:00 PM CT (BSSW)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I might switch Kivi and Dellandrea. Call me crazy but I think Kivi has more offensive skill than Dellandrea.

Oettinger facing the same problem Murray did last game. Easy passes across the front of the goal because our defense sucks.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Imagine having a guy like McDavid on your team. Offense just comes so easy like if they aren't scoring 4+ goals a game its a surprise almost. An embarrassment every year you don't win the Cup tho

Then you have a guy like Draisaitl in the mix too just to make sure those 4+ goals are basically guaranteed

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Imagine having a guy like McDavid on your team. Offense just comes so easy like if they aren't scoring 4+ goals a game its a surprise almost. An embarrassment every year you don't win the Cup tho

Then you have a guy like Draisaitl in the mix too just to make sure those 4+ goals are basically guaranteed

McDavid’s draft year was some of the funniest shit I’ve been apart of. Nobody wanted their team to win or do well that year. Was a good time dreaming big

Reactions: Kcb12345

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
i have this up but im not compelled to pay attention

how are you going to play hanley over lundkvist?
are we going to get blanked by the oilers?

which stars team finishes out the game tonight?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Missed opportunities piling up

Rest of this game feels awfully predictable

This better be a damn clear penalty. Handing Edmonton an automatic goal to go up 3-0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad