GDT: [Game #69] Dallas Stars vs. Los Angeles Kings – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
When you break your stick, why don't you go back to the bench and get a a new one. I don't understand what Hakanpaa doing

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
The irony is, if he'd have gone to the bench like you wanted... You would be complaining that he left the play to give up a 3 on 1
If he turned and skated got Tanevs stick and went back to play D he was there in time easily. He slowly skated backwards for no reason after breaking the stick.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Great game from Wedgewood. Mightve bailed us out from another collapse

Good effort from the team as well though. Fun one

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Like i said before, they need to give Otter 2 weeks of hard practices to work on his game like NYR did with Igor.

Think the coaching staff knows. Heika said something about them going to Wedge tonight since they don't have a game for 3 nights after this. To give Otter a good 3-4 days to work with Reece.

Edit: Found the tweet:

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
what lol

I just post that whenever they play the song Bangarang by Skrillex in the arena
Originally it's from the movie Hook with Robin Williams. Rufio says it to Peter in their faceoff against each other. Nothing's the first. That was 1991 and it might actually be in the play Peter Pan, Or The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up, by J.M. Barrie and published in 1904. Thus ends your history lesson for the day.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Wedgewood has literally been worse this season.

Based on which metrics? I don't know how all the fancy stats work, so this is a genuine question since all I really am familiar with is the basic GAA and SV% stuff.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Based on which metrics? I don't know how all the fancy stats work, so this is a genuine question since all I really am familiar with is the basic GAA and SV% stuff.
This is the last goalie breakdown Micah has posted, but Wedgewood has been decidedly worse. Oetter isn't playing great but he is the best goalie we have.

They definitely need to make sure Oetter doesn't play as much though, they need him as fresh as possible, but pretending like Wedgewood will start a single game in the playoffs is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad