Not open for further replies.

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
Thanks a bunch Fenway. :handclap:

Ahh, sweet memories!
I miss that. :laugh:

In the above video at the 9:02, look at Chara.
Pretty impressive the big guy!

And also at around 10:45, or just after the Bs last goal, look at Bergy giving some love to Burrows... Sooooooooooooo sweet! :yo:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
There were SO many great moments in that 2011 series...
.Timmy knocking over one of the twins:laugh:
Marchy punching a twin
Looch punching that ass Burrows in the back of the head and then sticking his fingers in his face :laugh::laugh:
Timmy slashing Burrows after Burrows slashed Timmy's stick :laugh:

Good Times !

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
There were SO many great moments in that 2011 series...
.Timmy knocking over one of the twins:laugh:
Marchy punching a twin
Looch punching that ass Burrows in the back of the head and then sticking his fingers in his face :laugh::laugh:
Timmy slashing Burrows after Burrows slashed Timmy's stick :laugh:

Good Times !

The Canucks D-man (Erhoff?) almost concussing himself from turtleing so hard when Quiader came calling.

Ference asking one of the Sedins if he was okay when the Sedin was acting hurt looking for a call.

In game 1 Looch clearly sends an invitation to Bieksa who won't even look him in the eyes.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Damn, don't think I'll be able to do it. I'm exhausted and it's still over 3 hours away? Go on without me!

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The Canucks D-man (Erhoff?) almost concussing himself from turtleing so hard when Quiader came calling.

Ference asking one of the Sedins if he was okay when the Sedin was acting hurt looking for a call.

In game 1 Looch clearly sends an invitation to Bieksa who won't even look him in the eyes.

That was the biggest turtle I have ever seen :laugh: Love Quaider (the mullet was pretty cool too)

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Sitting on our patio at a Sandals resort in Ochi Rios relaxin but can`t stay away from Bruin news, won`t see this one tonight obviously but hoping the boys winning ways continue. Noreaster` heading Nova Scotia`s way and as much as were glad were missing it, wanna wish all those at home to be safe (especially those who are caring for our Beagle) and those on here who are about to experience less than stellar weather

This is a bitter sweet day as Mum passed away exactly a year ago so Mrs Odaat and I hoisted at least a half dozen club soda`s in her honor, Mum said close to her passing that I NEED to take Mrs Odaat on a nice trip so were here honoring her wish/demand

Be safe friend and go B`s:)

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

That was the biggest turtle I have ever seen :laugh: Love Quaider (the mullet was pretty cool too)

Turtled so hard, he broke his own nose when his face hit the ice. One tough hombre.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Sitting on our patio at a Sandals resort in Ochi Rios relaxin but can`t stay away from Bruin news, won`t see this one tonight obviously but hoping the boys winning ways continue. Noreaster` heading Nova Scotia`s way and as much as were glad were missing it, wanna wish all those at home to be safe (especially those who are caring for our Beagle) and those on here who are about to experience less than stellar weather

This is a bitter sweet day as Mum passed away exactly a year ago so Mrs Odaat and I hoisted at least a half dozen club soda`s in her honor, Mum said close to her passing that I NEED to take Mrs Odaat on a nice trip so were here honoring her wish/demand

Be safe friend and go B`s:)

Your Mum would be happy you are enjoying your vacation !

In New England we are awaiting 2 feet of snow:amazed:

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
CT governor has already announced that roads are closed tomorrow effective 5AM due to the incoming storm, which means no work for this guy and all my fellow CT residents! :)

No complaints about the late start after hearing that news.

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA

Or Hamhuis injuring himself going after Lucic's knees. And Krejci getting a penalty for a cross check when he never even touched him.

Man, that was lower than Marchand ever did... and no one talked about it.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Whose bright idea was it to send the Bruins out west the week after daylight savings?? Zzzzzzzz

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Whose bright idea was it to send the Bruins out west the week after daylight savings?? Zzzzzzzz

Why? Your body clock thinks the game time is 9:00? Wouldn't that allow you to stay up later?

Of course your wake up time is an hour earlier. But what does night guy care about what morning guy has to do? :laugh:

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
CT governor has already announced that roads are closed tomorrow effective 5AM due to the incoming storm, which means no work for this guy and all my fellow CT residents! :)

No complaints about the late start after hearing that news.

Not me, I'm still going to work. Animals can't feed themselves and I wouldn't dream of leaving them without food or liquid water for the day. Just try and stop me Malloy. (It's not supposed to be bad in my area until 8ish so I should be fine anyway.)

Still gonna try and watch the whole game unless it's blowout, though :nod:

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Thanks a bunch Fenway. :handclap:

Ahh, sweet memories!
I miss that. :laugh:

In the above video at the 9:02, look at Chara.
Pretty impressive the big guy!

And also at around 10:45, or just after the Bs last goal, look at Bergy giving some love to Burrows... Sooooooooooooo sweet! :yo:

So easy to miss some of those guys, we owned them, still do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad