Post-Game Talk: GAME 68 - THE BEAR roars in St. Paul - BRUINS 5 Wild 2

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Where do Hall & Foligno slot in once they’re back? Frederic to 4th line? Assuming Hall-Coyle-Bertuzzi does this mean
Frederic-Nosek-Hathaway? Until Foligno is healthy? Good problems to have
I am hoping Foligno gets back, so they can rest Marchy. TF can be dropped, but they do not have to. Marchy, however, must rest. He gutted it out and had a good game statistically, but he is skating like a 4th liner. He really needs rest and whatever treatment they can provide.

Reactions: bruins19

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Where do Hall & Foligno slot in once they’re back? Frederic to 4th line? Assuming Hall-Coyle-Bertuzzi does this mean
Frederic-Nosek-Hathaway? Until Foligno is healthy? Good problems to have
Difficult decision

I wish the 3rd line will be left alone (at this rate)

But you also cant stick a 6m per LW on the 4th line

When both players return imo

Marchand Bergeron Debrusk
Zacha Krejci Pasta
Hall Coyle Bertuzzi
Foligno Nosek Frederic
Greer Lettieri Lauko

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Excellent game from Ullmark, even though he let in 4.

Krejci finally gets a goal, even though it was on a pass.

Good to see Marchand & Bergeron have a great game.

Love Zacha, but he took a dumb penalty in the 2nd period. Almost a bad as Lindholm and Orlov's.

Debrusk's penalty in 3rd period not too smart either.

Is Frederic on pace for 20 now?

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
I love Pasta, but some of his decision making has been suspect lately. He is an adventure with his zone entries on the PP and in general. I thought it would get better after the contract was done. Maybe he is pressing due to the size of it. As I posted about a month ago, prior to the signing, he leads the league in giveways.

Zacha has been their best zone entry guy. Maybe play the 2nd PP more to give Bergs, Marsh, and Pasta some rest over the rest of the season. It's been more effective during the slump. I glad Pasta tried something other than a one timer on his PP goal today. It's a start.

Reactions: AM Bruin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad