Post-Game Talk: GAME 68 - OLE, OLE, OLE - BRUINS 2 Poutineville 1 F/OT

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Not to get off topic but I realized last night the Bruins absolutely must find a way to keep those uniforms or at least something close to it. The bright gold shoulder yoke with the bright gold striping on the socks with the black helmet just pops on TV whereas the current (centennial) whites and the standard whites the past 15+ years the gold gets lost.

If it wasn't for the terrible things I've heard and seen about Fanatics products I'd consider buying one and I'm not normally a jersey guy but I seriously love those uniforms.
According to the video that dropped from Icethetics yesterday, they’re going back to their previous uniforms next season with the move to Fanatics.

There are aspects of each of this year’s centennial uniforms that I like and dislike.

I’d take the 70s or 80s unis back in a heartbeat.

Gold B and gold socks with the dark unis.

But I know it’s not going to happen.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
According to the video that dropped from Icethetics yesterday, they’re going back to their previous uniforms next season with the move to Fanatics.

There are aspects of each of this year’s centennial uniforms that I like and dislike.

the centenial jerseys they wear this season have got to be best unis in a looong time. i just love them. especially looked good against those awesome red habs jerseys

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
the centenial jerseys they wear this season have got to be best unis in a looong time. i just love them. especially looked good against those awesome red habs jerseys
Canadiens reds are beautiful, minus the advertisement patch.

Unfortunately, we haven’t seen any original six club’s whites against the Bruins this season.

I’m not a fan of the cream, off white on the centennials. Looks like dirty laundry.

But I love the gold yokes, and the socks.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I've been of the opinion winning the division is meaningful, as the wildcards in the East didn't look too intimidating.

But is it too soon to wonder if Buffalo might sneak in as Florida did last year?

The Sabres are finally getting solid goaltending, and the Byram trade has helped them.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

You'd think they'd take advantage of the change to update their current main uniforms.

The change to Fanatics is a big mistake IMO. Ask baseball players. Cheap, cheap, cheap. My friend bought a Habs jersey for his kid (don't judge lol) and the sewn on numbers are not aligned. There was a pic going around of an entire rack of Yzerman fanatics jerseys being sold at Little Caesers Arena with the entire rack of jerseys had sewn-on number defects.

Reactions: Mione134

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Contingent on the outcome of Florida's games. Their next 3 games are tough.

Also interesting to note - Florida plays Toronto TWICE in their final 8 games. Who knows if that'll factor into anything but we'll see.
Yes of course, but I would like to see Bruins get these 2 Ws and apply pressure.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
;)

I am not afraid of Toronto. But they are good, and they did add character at the tradedeadline
I think we Bruins fans (and the front office) overrate “character” guys. In my opinion, give me:

1. Talent.

2. Toughness.

3. Character.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad