Post-Game Talk: GAME 68 - OLE, OLE, OLE - BRUINS 2 Poutineville 1 F/OT

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
I think we Bruins fans (and the front office) overrate “character” guys. In my opinion, give me:

1. Talent.

2. Toughness.

3. Character.
We differ opinion then. I'll coach a character and disciplined tough SOB group over any talented team......

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
I've been of the opinion winning the division is meaningful, as the wildcards in the East didn't look too intimidating.

But is it too soon to wonder if Buffalo might sneak in as Florida did last year?

The Sabres are finally getting solid goaltending, and the Byram trade has helped them.
I think the wild card teams will change. NYI and Buffalo? Anything is possible. Detroit looked a few weeks ago like they could pass the Leafs but they have fallen asleep. If the Bruins win the division just don’t play a team that sneaks in on the last weekend like you say. We have seen that can lead to more stress anyone’s heart is up for

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
I’ve always felt that talent is God-given, but you can mold the player to have the other two.
Yep, I agree with you but my point still remain imo. Sometimes when you are god-given, everything is easy and........ god-given players/person sometimes do not learn how to do/adapt when it gets tougher or confronted to adversity.

Reactions: rfournier103

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Yep, I agree with you but my point still remain imo. Sometimes when you are god-given, everything is easy and........ god-given players/person sometimes do not learn how to do/adapt when it gets tougher or confronted to adversity.
I can agree with you on that.

Sometimes that is the case.

Reactions: Bradely

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad