MILESTONE ALERT!

Carrier-Will_1.png

200th NHL Game

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
This is probably a story we shouldn't want to hear.......:laugh:
Nothing that crazy. Playing striker for a coed adult soccer league. Saw a ball was gonna get past this overweight defender, like the angle of the ball movement there was no way she could get it. So I sprinted cause she was the last (wo)man back and if I got the ball it was basically a goal. So as I'm sprinting the ball expectedly got by her but she stuck out her leg short of the ball and I tried to stop from an all out sprint but I launched over her shin and landed on my outstretched hand. I also sprained an ankle and have heavy bruising on my left knee. I still participated in handshakes with my uninjured hand and she didn't even apologize to me. I'm still pissed about it if you can't tell.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
And getting the wrist reset hurt worse than injuring it. So hopefully Whitecloud doesn't have to go through that.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Nothing that crazy. Playing striker for a coed adult soccer league. Saw a ball was gonna get past this overweight defender, like the angle of the ball movement there was no way she could get it. So I sprinted cause she was the last (wo)man back and if I got the ball it was basically a goal. So as I'm sprinting the ball expectedly got by her but she stuck out her leg short of the ball and I tried to stop from an all out sprint but I launched over her shin and landed on my outstretched hand. I also sprained an ankle and have heavy bruising on my left knee. I still participated in handshakes with my uninjured hand and she didn't even apologize to me. I'm still pissed about it if you can't tell.
Red card for overeating!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad