GDT: Game 68: New Jersey Devils Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Be Happy

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
It's National I Want You To Be Happy Day!

Not you New Jersey, you have Gusev, be happy with that.

But I'm pretty sure I speak for all of us when I say

A win would make you all happy.

Well actually a win we deserved would make us happy.

Actually actually...

Can we get a win, a shutout, a goalie fight and a goalie goal.

Wouldn't that make you happy?

Kinda demanding, aren't we :laugh:

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
MILESTONE WATCH!

Karlsson-William_3.png

100 NHL Goals (99)

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Coach and Patches showering Roy with praise and saying that there is massive upside for him. Excited to see what he can bring on a top line but it is looking more and more that Stastny won't play that last year of the contract with the team.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Blackwood is 6-0-1, & .967 in his 7 last starts. His one OTL he let in a grand total of 2 goals. Also, Gusev has 9 points in his last 6. Devils aren't easy wins right now.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I have a feeling one team will win. It is just a hunch though.

Coach and Patches showering Roy with praise and saying that there is massive upside for him. Excited to see what he can bring on a top line but it is looking more and more that Stastny won't play that last year of the contract with the team.

Sit down, Channy. The Nicks are the hot new thing.

Well maybe not one Nick.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Blackwood is 6-0-1, & .967 in his 7 last starts. His one OTL he let in a grand total of 2 goals. Also, Gusev has 9 points in his last 6. Devils aren't easy wins right now.
Agree, anyone that thinks this is gonna be a cakewalk hasn't been paying attn.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
So Dave Goucher ran over his phone... don’t worry phone is ok... but I want more details as to how it happened.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Did anyone hear about the "Superfan Hulk" shown on Knightron after we score. He passed away yesterday. Wonder if they'll have a tribute?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Incoming losing streak.

I mean there is just NO way the Knights win this game.

NO WAY

JUST NO f***ING WAY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully i just jinxed it

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
They're right. Roy has all the smarts and tools to be a solid top 6 forward just hasn't honed the execution yet.

I'm more confident in Roy to make a long term leap in play than I am in Tuch.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
They're right. Roy has all the smarts and tools to be a solid top 6 forward just hasn't honed the execution yet.

I'm more confident in Roy to make a long term leap in play than I am in Tuch.

Do you think Roy having a strong season, with Dugan also in the prospects and having a forward group that we do, heightens the likelihood of a Tuch trade then?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Do you think Roy having a strong season, with Dugan also in the prospects and having a forward group that we do, heightens the likelihood of a Tuch trade then?
Possible. I would expect his value has probably fallen given injury history and the extended slump but he's not untradeable.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
We're back to needing to watch the rest of the division after only one loss.

Oilers @ Stars 5:30PM - These guys win one blowout game against an iffy Preds team and they're planning their Stanley Cup celebration parade. They are currently 2 points behind VGK with 1 game in hand, and takes the tiebreaker by virtue of 30 RW to 28 even if they win that game in hand by overtime. So one could give EDM the benefit of a win for that game in hand and we are second in the Pacific. Stars are no slouch and I don't foresee them giving up 8 goals. In fact, good defensive teams are the Oil's kryptonite and I expect Dalas to stone them 3-0 or 3-1.

Ducks @ Blackhawks 5:30PM and Leafs Sharts 7:30 PM have absolutely no importance to VGK.

Tomorrow, Coyotes @ Canucks 7:30PM - nucks currently sit in WC1 with 74 points, two games in hand. Gifted wins for those games in hand puts them 2 points behind us, so that pressure is on VGK as well.

Winning tonight would be very dandy in holding off EDM and VAN until we beat them later this month and seal the division. Please?

Technically, VGK is not in control of its destiny, as we need Edmonton to win two fewer games than we do through the rest of the season, or at least win one fewer game but have at least 3 of their wins go to OT.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00