7:30 PM

YzrGikj.png

Goalies |
Domingue|Quick
8475839.jpg
|
8471734.jpg

Notes and such:

That's pretty sad...Score one more and wipe away that stupid footnote please :laugh:

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
That's pretty sad...Score one more and wipe away that stupid footnote please :laugh:

They'll just add another one saying that Perlini is the first Coyotes rookie to score four goals in four straight games since Teemu Freaking Selanne when the franchise was still in Winnipeg.

Ahhh, the constant reminders of suckitude.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
They'll just add another one saying that Perlini is the first Coyotes rookie to score four goals in four straight games since Teemu Freaking Selanne when the franchise was still in Winnipeg.

Ahhh, the constant reminders of suckitude.

If Pearls comes anywhere close to that kind of career we will be blessed.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
We're far more likely to trade him for Chad Kilger than watch a player like that bloom here.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Only two more days till Im sitting there watching it live!!!!!!!!!

Red Wings...First time I ever saw a fan try to pick a fight with HOWLER.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006

Well, who knows what the future holds, but right now Perlini is absolute dynamite. He's fun as hell to watch and you just hold your breath when he gets the puck on his stick anywhere past the offensive blue line.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Well, who knows what the future holds, but right now Perlini is absolute dynamite. He's fun as hell to watch and you just hold your breath when he gets the puck on his stick anywhere past the offensive blue line.

Kind of like Duclair last year.:) Unlike Duclair, Perlini gets involved without the puck, back checks and not scared to finish his check. I guess being 6'3" and 215 will do that. Like you said, he's as fun as hell to watch.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
C66M9PiV0AA0jXq.jpg

Same as last night. Though I seem to remember Schenn playing with OEL at times last night so it wasn't consistent.

Random other thoughts since I'm bored:
I thought Goligoski had one of his strongest defensive games of the season last night.

Vrbata was not very good IMO, maybe that top line needs some time to gel a bit but Vrbata floats a bit as usual but he seems to be floating in the wrong places. He did make one of the stretch passes to Domi though plus a few low % shots.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Is Domingue's gear new, or have I just not been paying attention when he plays? Either way, I don't like it :laugh:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Once again, this makes no sense.
Smith yesterday and the younger guy, Domingue, gets the potential stinker today. This one is likely gonna suck ass. The Kings can't afford to lose tonight and, obviously, it's the 2nd night of a back to back for the Coyotes.

Every serious Coach would have played his number one against the better team and division rival. Smith gets protected like a rookie goaltender. Probably even gets to pick his starts himself. What a joke.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Wow this is has been a barn burner so far.

Is Domingue's gear new, or have I just not been paying attention when he plays? Either way, I don't like it :laugh:

He got new stuff like the day after he was kinda defeated in the media about playing once a month.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
C66M9PiV0AA0jXq.jpg

Same as last night. Though I seem to remember Schenn playing with OEL at times last night so it wasn't consistent.

Random other thoughts since I'm bored:
I thought Goligoski had one of his strongest defensive games of the season last night.

Vrbata was not very good IMO, maybe that top line needs some time to gel a bit but Vrbata floats a bit as usual but he seems to be floating in the wrong places. He did make one of the stretch passes to Domi though plus a few low % shots.

I agree on Goligoski. He continues to get better after a brutal start. Unfortunately way too late for the team.

Vrbata always was a floater. Mentioned it many times before. Uses his stick well but apart from that not very good against the puck. I guess you just notice that a bit more now Hanzal is gone and and when Vrbata isn't scoring. I guess he also got even slower over this season which surely doesn't help. Still a good season and we need him back. We better sign this guy to a decent contract for next season or certain people will have to answer lots of questions...

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Gotta admit, I'm surprised Tony D is playing tonight. Thought that double minor last night would have given Tip a hernia.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
How is Duclair not scoring? He has such dynamic linemates:laugh:
Honestly. Duclair can only blame himself for this terrible season but nobody deserves this. It's not a real chance to play with those two.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Matt: "this would be huge".

Well yeah that and the 30 other opportunities the team has done zip with lately

When's the last time we scored on the PP?

I'm not gonna bother looking it up but I'm pretty sure they got one against the Devils. However that's clearly the abnormality :biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad