Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Dick Jones!

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
Someone GIF the Rantanen point. I’n goona need that in the future.
Mikko Blue Eyes aka The Moose

You can also tell if a moose will become aggressive by its body language. Here are 7 signs to look for: 1. The moose stops eating and stares at you.

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
I found it hilarious watching the Red Wings feed their announcers were mentioning how Cale Makar will never be the level of defender that Seider is going to become.

I guess they've missed Cale Makar's last two seasons including the WCF when he took on the best player in the world shift after shift.
Is it still those two old guys that sound like cartoon crows smoking cigarettes?

Reactions: dahrougem2

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Aves can't even win the corgi battle against these tanking teams. Against a real team like the Oilers they'd have no chance.

I wouldn't want to battle a Corgi either.

corgi.jpg

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Cannot believe I didn’t get the “Delta City” reference. That’s one of my all-time favorite movies.

Anyway, I missed this one on account at being at a bar for a March Madness watch party but I followed on Twitter. Based on what I read on there and a couple articles, Makar, MacKinnon, and Rantanen were fantastic, Byram bounced back from a rough start, and Sammy had a bad day overall. All good though, the rivalry is dead but it’s never really a bad thing when the Detroit Red Wings lose. Just hope there’s nothing overtly bad plaguing Cale and he was just kept out for precautionary reasons.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Cannot believe I didn’t get the “Delta City” reference. That’s one of my all-time favorite movies.

Anyway, I missed this one on account at being at a bar for a March Madness watch party but I followed on Twitter. Based on what I read on there and a couple articles, Makar, MacKinnon, and Rantanen were fantastic, Byram bounced back from a rough start, and Sammy had a bad day overall. All good though, the rivalry is dead but it’s never really a bad thing when the Detroit Red Wings lose. Just hope there’s nothing overtly bad plaguing Cale and he was just kept out for precautionary reasons.
The Avs as a team were brutal in the 1st period.

They then took over the game completely from the 2nd period onward. Shot discrepancy aside, this was not a close final 40 minutes.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Wait till they realize that Seider is more comparable to Byram than Makar. Byram might be better when it's all said and done.

Shield your eyes, Detroit fans!

1679194927754.png

1679194940801.png

1679194948926.png

Byram PPG: .55
Seider PPG: .52

And unlike Byram, Seider has been stapled to Detroit's PP1 for two years now. Mo is going to be a damn good defenseman, but holy shit is he overrated. ESPN ranked Seider the 38th best player in the entire NHL. Ouch.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad