• I work for Dick Jones.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Dick Jones!

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Both Minny and Winnipeg are down going into the 3rd.

1679168810676.gif

Reactions: Linds and SuperJoe

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I found it hilarious watching the Red Wings feed their announcers were mentioning how Cale Makar will never be the level of defender that Seider is going to become.

I guess they've missed Cale Makar's last two seasons including the WCF when he took on the best player in the world shift after shift.

Frail Cale's too short to be as good defensively as Seider.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I found it hilarious watching the Red Wings feed their announcers were mentioning how Cale Makar will never be the level of defender that Seider is going to become.
Wonder what they think Seider will become? Like a significantly better version of prime Hedman?

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Wait. When did Ryker start looking like a tool? He might have been a bit over the top before, but now he's gone the complete opposite direction.
Obviously I've not been paying attention.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Wonder what they think Seider will become? Like a significantly better version of prime Hedman?
Would not shock me one bit if they think he's Lidstrom 2.0.

At one point they said "Makar won the Calder as a rookie, finished as a finalist for the Norris his 2nd season then won the Norris and Conn Smythe his 3rd season. So, big 3rd season coming up for Mo!"

I know they're supposed to be homers and pump the tires for their guys given their market is Detroit fans but jesus, it's a bit much with Seider. At least be realistic.

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan

I guess they've missed Cale Makar's last two seasons including the WCF when he took on the best player in the world shift after shift.
They're some of the worst. Every year I have to put up with their BS when the Avs play the Wings. Half the time I think Daniels and Redmond sipped too much scotch during the commercial breaks.

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017

To be fair, they were well into their vacations by then.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC

What? That is some of the worst hockey take ever. :laugh:

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019

I had the Wings feed today too and was laughing at this.

Then they said MacKinnon won the Conn Smythe lol. Didn’t even correct it either, Osgood actually believed it.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

They were talking about playing defense. They said Makar won't be a stay at home defender the way Seider can be. Then went on to say no one can play offense the way Makar does.

Classic OFD label from a dinosaur.

Reactions: Balthazar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad