GDT: GAME #68 - 3/11 1 PM EST - Philadelphia at BRUINS | NESN, NHLN, SN1, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
KPD is right. Quaider and K Miller have earned every penny of their contracts. Not super offensively gifted like some of our other dman, but smart plays and tough to play against. K Miller just made several great unnoticed plays on same shift.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
cant wait to see Jimmy Hayes raising the cup after we win this season

Anyone in the playoffs has a chance. It's not the 90's anymore. So much parity. A Hot goalie, and/or clutch players stepping up at the right time, and a lot of luck are what wins. We know we have players that can be clutch. Let's get there and see. Mocking Hayes who is hustling tonight is stupid. How about someone who is paid to score ... scores.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Anyone in playoffs has a chance. It's not the 90's anymore. So much parity. A Hot goalie, and/or clutch players stepping up at right time are what wins. We know we have players that can be clutch. Let's get there and see. Mocking Hayes who is hustling tonight is stupid. How about someone who is paid to score ... scores.

oops sorry.

Jimmy, U R d0in gr8, i luv u always, u r the best!

I give 3 gold stars for your hustle! <3

there better?

also for real I was just joking but also imagining there is a chance...slim..that we DO win and imagining Jimmy Hayes raising the cup after the season he has had made me laugh.

and no sorry, Hayes has earned ALL the mocking he has gotten. No ****ing excuses. Again he has looked ok I guess as of late, still a complete waste.

And yea I know there are plenty of guys to call out..doesnt mean I can't call out Jimmy.

My theory? Jimmy has been conserving his energy all season saving for our deep playoff run where he will explode with hat tricks, lead us to Cup win and cement himself as a local Boston LEGENDDDDD

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I feel I am showing great restraint by making this only my second request in this thread for Pasta's promotion to the top line. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad