GDT: Game #68 - 03.16.14 - at Winnipeg - 7:00 PM - TXA21 - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
I also thought he flew with the team, but then his tweet about Sceviour/Mueller being on his commercial flight up to St. Louis dispelled that thought.

That's really strange. I thought most teams flew at least the bare bones media on the team plane, and I was pretty sure that the Stars definitely did.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I can't speak for the Stars but it might behoove them to offer to fly him for better coverage. Won't really cost them anything except maybe some privacy and allows access for Heika and Stars coverage in the paper.

With all the draft talk, Rangers getting started, March Madness...etc, they need to do whatever they have to to keep Stars playoff talk front and center.

Speaking of Mueller/Morin which one is out if Eakin is back in?

Are they giving DMN a plane spot and also getting a new beat reporter?

:sarcasm:

If not him, who is going to ask inappropriate questions at a press conference?

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
tumblr_md3tg8112e1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Puckschmuck*

Never been to WPG, but I've really never been harassed in any building... Is it really that common?

No, it's not. Taking into consideration there is a certain Winnipeg Stars fan who clearly has it in for our fanbase, some things said should be taken with a grain of salt. If you ever make it up for a game, you will clearly see that claim is an exaggeration.

On another note, good luck tonight guys.

Puckschmuck*

I'm just curious, why shall Doan be booed?

Simply put; I can't stand the ****** :)

PS I don't know where you got that quote, but it wasn't from me because I didn't state that anywhere here.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
bad luck, and Tim Thomas should have had that shot anyway.

Just play well and we'll beat these chumps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad