GDT: Game #68 - 03.16.14 - at Winnipeg - 7:00 PM - TXA21 - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
$150 down the drain on a ticket for me.

I hate Thomas' body language. Looked like he didn't give a rodent's behind. Of course maybe he saw most of the team didn't either so who gives a ****.

Jack of Blades

Nov 14, 2013
Dallas
$150 down the drain on a ticket for me.

I hate Thomas' body language. Looked like he didn't give a rodent's behind. Of course maybe he saw most of the team didn't either so who gives a ****.

I always get the exact opposite message from Thomas' body language. He seems pissed off every time he allows a goal. I will say though, that his playing style reminds me of Turco a little bit. He's pretty wild and leaves the crease a lot, especially tonight. He made some really spectacular saves but it wasn't necessarily smart goaltending.

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
Jets fan coming in peace.

Thomas is a bad goaltender, plain and simple, he hasn't been good since he won the cup with Boston, not sure why GMs keep picking him up or talking him up.

Let's be serious for a moment, last night he looked like a trout flopping around on a dry dock until he was pulled. There was probably close to 6 more really good chances the Jets had where your defense bailed him out, out of those 6 times 4 of them Thomas was flopping around on the ice or entirely out of position.

Hope you guys rebound, I look forward to a friendly fight to the finish between our clubs :D

Cheers.

Primetimey*

Jets fan coming in peace.

Thomas is a bad goaltender, plain and simple, he hasn't been good since he won the cup with Boston, not sure why GMs keep picking him up or talking him up.

Let's be serious for a moment, last night he looked like a trout flopping around on a dry dock until he was pulled. There was probably close to 6 more really good chances the Jets had where your defense bailed him out, out of those 6 times 4 of them Thomas was flopping around on the ice or entirely out of position.

Hope you guys rebound, I look forward to a friendly fight to the finish between our clubs :D

Cheers.

He doesn't play a conventional style and it looks reckless but that is far from him being a bad goalie.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
After a awesome b-day night out Seguin-style and missing the game, woke up this morning to watch it. Only to be disappointed in the team effort. Few games now shown how important Kari is to this lousy d-core that we have.
So after a unforgettable night, hope that this game is easily forgotten...

Last edited:

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Thomas has one bad game where our d was gifting them goals and now he's a bad goaltender? I know everyone loves Kari (and makes excuses for him when he's playing bad like blaming fatigue when he doesn't play more than any other starter in the league) but Thomas is the best backup we have had in ages.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Thomas has one bad game where our d was gifting them goals and now he's a bad goaltender? I know everyone loves Kari (and makes excuses for him when he's playing bad like blaming fatigue when he doesn't play more than any other starter in the league) but Thomas is the best backup we have had in ages.

....Beg pardon? :laugh:

Pretty sure everyone here is quick to call out Kari on a bad goal. ;)

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW

Mike Smith

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
....Beg pardon? :laugh:

Pretty sure everyone here is quick to call out Kari on a bad goal. ;)

Please note that everything I write is fueled by anger after that awful loss, and I'm tired as hell so I'm going to write some awful posts. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad