Post-Game Talk: GAME 67- The B's set their clocks back instead of ahead - St. Louis 5 BRUINS 1

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
You posted 64 not me wouldn’t one be higher up if they were more consistent
There are 64 first and second line centers in the NHL (32 teams x 2).

Coyle ranks 34th in points for all centers (including any who may put up points from the third line), and 20th in points at even strength.

Where is he ranked 64th? I never posted that. I posted the above.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
There are 64 first and second line centers in the NHL (32 teams x 2).

Coyle ranks 34th in points for all centers (including any who may put up points from the third line), and 20th in points at even strength.

Where is he ranked 64th? I never posted that. I posted the above.
Ok 34 so you don’t think consistency influences a player’s point total

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
I have said it before: listening to sports radio is audio doomscrolling and Felger will say things to piss off people so that they tune in and he makes $$$. Similar to cable news shows (which are all about outrage and entertainment) and social media platforms (which are inundated by bots and trolls to stir the outrage pot). People nowadays can't distinguish reality anymore and survive on their manufactured anger and unfortunately act out on it.

David Pastrnak has 41 goals.
The Bruins team has 223 goals.
Pasta is responsible for 18.4% of the Bruins' goal scoring.
Without Pasta's goals, we would be 7 goals behind Buffalo and 2 goals ahead of the Habs and be out of the playoffs.
Brad - 27, Coyle - 21, Zacha and Trent - 17, Geekie and Jake - 15, Heinen and JVR - 11 and the rest of the team is single digits.
Let's all hope Pasta doesn't suffer a big injury.
I think even with his goals, without our goaltenders we would be out of the playoffs. Our tenders are hiring an awful amount of warts!

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
I think even with his goals, without our goaltenders we would be out of the playoffs. Our tenders are hiring an awful amount of warts!
You can say this about any team. Leafs eould not be in playoffs if Matthews hadn’t scored as many goals as he has. Tampa would not be close to playoffs without Kucherov numbers Your team is built the way it is and we are built with strong goalies. Thats our MO. Its like we have to apologize for it lol.

Reactions: BMC and whatsbruin

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
still better than Gryz in his own end and he contributes offense. the only thing Gryz has more of than Lohrei is salary
This is just completely wrong. It's one thing to dislike Grizz the player, and you are among many here who feel that way, but at least be honest: Lohrei is not even close to Grizz in terms of gap control, positioning, stick work etc. At this point about the only thing he does better is pin guys to the boards.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Sway is gonna fight one way or another this year 🤣

Also. Missed opportunity with not having Linus be apart of this..but it's still great.

Ozzy Osbourne

Nov 14, 2023
I would blame leadership but Brad was working his ass off. Too many easy to play against players on the team, plain and simple. Up and down the roster hopefully they are saving the pushback for the playoffs.
I will blame the leadership from Sweeney, Neely, Monty right down to the equipment manager. It’s been an issue for some time now. I know a lot here hate Mike Felger, but yesterday he stopped just short of suggesting a country club type atmosphere pointing out how nobody wants to leave. He used Ullmark and a couple others as examples.

I obviously have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, but it did make me wonder.

Ozzy Osbourne

Nov 14, 2023
Lohrei will sit i think. He is bad in his own zone right now. He is not ready for NHL pressure.
He’s clearly not nearly ready. Hopefully he will be at some point, but I’m not nearly as happy with him as I was early in the season.

Reactions: lopey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad