GDT: Game #67: Sharks at Blue Jackets (4pm PT)

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Good win for the Sharks and Stalock is just money on the Shootout. With the Sharks playing well and the Ducks slumping, it's going to be an exciting final few weeks of the season. A part of me hopes Hertl comes back soon and he gets some time before the playoffs but I hate to rush the kid. It's better to have a long career rather than rush him back for no reason.

Leidi J

Jan 28, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
I know a lot of people hate Crosby and the Penguins. Jealousy I guess? But I really like them. I saw the Sharks play in pittsburgh this year and aside from being blown out had a great experience there too. Their arena is really nice and the fans and ushers and everyone were generally really great to us.

I wouldn't hate seeing them win.

Also wouldn't mind seeing Tampa win it.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
The Boyle apologizing also needs to stop. Let's be realistic.

-We all love Boyle, and appreciate his effort and heart
-Boyle is the GOAT Sharks defenseman
-Boyle is on the downswing, he is 37 and has an injury history
-Boyle has been horrible all year, even before the Lapi hit
-Boyle is obviously not able to successfully QB the first PP
-Demers has outplayed Boyle all season
-Demers deserves first unit PP time over Boyle

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
The Boyle apologizing also needs to stop. Let's be realistic.

-We all love Boyle, and appreciate his effort and heart
-Boyle is the GOAT Sharks defenseman
-Boyle is on the downswing, he is 37 and has an injury history
-Boyle has been horrible all year, even before the Lapi hit
-Boyle is obviously not able to successfully QB the first PP
-Demers has outplayed Boyle all season
-Demers deserves first unit PP time over Boyle

People can be tired of the *****ing and moaning about certain players. Quit playing thread police. It is annoying to read when the whole team collectively sucks at times.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Stalock was a beast. That was the first game since the Olympics that I would say that either goaltender really put out an impressive performance individually. It'll be interesting to see if Stalock gets the Sunday afternoon game against the Rangers.

I thought the top three lines were really good. The 4th line wasn't contributing and gave up a goal but I wouldn't say they were bad. I actually didn't think Boyle was really that bad. He made a mistake here or there but he was more involved offensively than what he was in recent memory.

That was a good road win. They played hard and didn't let the adversity get the best of them. After the two points and the great play in net, the important thing is that power play goal. Everyone needs to hope to any deity you choose that that opens the floodgates and they figure it out.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Stalock was a beast. That was the first game since the Olympics that I would say that either goaltender really put out an impressive performance individually. It'll be interesting to see if Stalock gets the Sunday afternoon game against the Rangers.

I thought the top three lines were really good. The 4th line wasn't contributing and gave up a goal but I wouldn't say they were bad. I actually didn't think Boyle was really that bad. He made a mistake here or there but he was more involved offensively than what he was in recent memory.

That was a good road win. They played hard and didn't let the adversity get the best of them. After the two points and the great play in net, the important thing is that power play goal. Everyone needs to hope to any deity you choose that that opens the floodgates and they figure it out.

Yup Boyle made that mistake on the power play but Burns and Pavelski losing the board battle to Dubinsky was just as bad. It was a collective **** up.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

It's a confidence booster, that's for sure. Hopefully they continue to gain that momentum tomorrow night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad