GDT: Game 67: Preds @ Blackhawks | 7:00 PM CST | NHL Network, FOX Sports TN | RT Game 3

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Preds win. That was a great game. Rinne was fabulous. Guys did a great job in the 3rd defensively to keep them from scoring.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Can we just stop were not getting to the playoffs and were just hurting our draft spot. Other than that we played really great hockey tonight.

this line of thinking is not good. I don't care if it costs us 5 draft spots a strong finish to this season will carry over into next year. this team is better than their record and the players and the fans need to believe it heading into the summer

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN
Toews definitely should have had the one right in front of the empty side of the net!! It was a great defensive stand at the end of the game and good to see Weber and Josi getting some assists in the game! That Josi pass up to Ellis coming out of the box was a spectacular play to watch!! 3 straight wins from the boys and Rinne playing really well, which is great to see that after so many games missed with the hip infection!

Gonna be a tough back to back against the Blues at home tomorrow, especially if Hutton is back in net!!

1stLineCottonCandy

Apr 7, 2013
Chattanooga
this line of thinking is not good. I don't care if it costs us 5 draft spots a strong finish to this season will carry over into next year. this team is better than their record and the players and the fans need to believe it heading into the summer

I know I hate thinking in that manner and I should probably stop because this draft class is pretty bad but I am just trying to think for the future. I am really glad we are playing the type of hockey we should have been playing but its kind of late for that.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Yeah, we may lose out on a draft spot or two this year, but if it gives our young guys confidence then this is certainly the year to finish strong considering after the top 3 or 4(which we aren't finishing in anyways unless we win the lottery) everyone else is just another high offensive upside guy with question marks still remaining in their game. Great game overall, even if Chicago really ought to have tied it or done better. Next up, St. Louis tomorrow night. I've got a bad feeling about it because the preds looked gassed by the end of the third.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Peks made some timely stops but got extremely lucky as well. How Toews doesn't net one of those chances is something I still haven't figured out.

Tayvz had three? opportunities to tie the game up but just barely missed. Lucky for us indeed as the net was wide open.

I also love our full blown prevent when up in the third period. It's good for the ole ticker.

Of course we'll probably get our doors blown off tomorrow night as we're back home and playing the Blues.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
I'm proud of the guys these past couple of games. Things seem almost like they are clicking a little bit. Of course having Peks back obviously helps out too. Maybe too little too late this year but next year should be better.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Tayvz had three? opportunities to tie the game up but just barely missed. Lucky for us indeed as the net was wide open.

I also love our full blown prevent when up in the third period. It's good for the ole ticker.

Of course we'll probably get our doors blown off tomorrow night as we're back home and playing the Blues.

Trotz has used Pekka in BTB games many times when e were in a playoff race… if we see Pekka tomorrow, then it means no matter how illogical, the brass is still playing like we have a shot

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Trotz has used Pekka in BTB games many times when e were in a playoff race… if we see Pekka tomorrow, then it means no matter how illogical, the brass is still playing like we have a shot

If he wasn't ready for B2B's earlier this week, why would he be ready tomorrow?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad