GDT: Game 67: Minnesota vs Coyotes - 6:30pm - BSAZ - MST, PST, PDT, ABC, OMG and WTF Edition

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Is MST still MST in AZ when DST is in effect? Should probably say PST. HTH :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Name Nameless

knich

Jan 3, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Having a hard time getting motivated to watch the games since they just seem so counter-productive. The dream of getting a generational talent was the only thing keeping me going this season and that's going up in flames.

- Debbie Downer

I am as frustrated as you are, but I can't help watching Keller, Schmaltz and Maccelli each night.

Also, as much as I am frustrated, at the same time I can't believe the character guys we have on this team. BA has done just about everything to help the tank and the team just won't quit.

We could recall the Roadrunners team and we would still win. The future is bright!

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Also, as much as I am frustrated, at the same time I can't believe the character guys we have on this team. BA has done just about everything to help the tank and the team just won't quit.
Everybody was worried about team culture and here it is ruining the plan lol. I almost wish we extended Tocchet for two years and then hired AT to bring in the culture in what would be next season haha.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Everybody was worried about team culture and here it is ruining the plan lol. I kinda wish we extended Tocchet for two years and then hired AT to bring in the culture in what would be next season haha.
I get what your saying, but I'd argue one additional benefit of Bear is he's helped us realize the true potential of some of our young players. We have a better idea of the state of the current roster.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I get what your saying, but I'd argue one additional benefit of Bear is he's helped us realize the true potential of some of our young players. We have a better idea of the state of the current roster.
Yep. My 'idea' would come with it's own set of consequences that would be unfavorable in another area, I'm sure.

Reactions: Summer Rose

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
How can you get these if you are not at the game?

Not sure how, but they are already on eBay.

No Schmaltz, too.

If we get a point tonight...We're just destined to pick 8th.

Schmaltz we will miss

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
F56A5B0C-4CC0-43EC-A98A-C75DD964F340.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: GhostofTommyBolin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad