GDT: Game 67: Columbus at Buffalo | 3/11 7PM

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I'm going to pin those one on the coaches. After pinning their necks against the ground up 3-0 the Jackets completely quit in the 2nd, and got jumped by a team who got an ass chewing. Korpisalo made good timely saves but the 3rd goal that went through is five hole is an absolute must save. If you get screened and beat on your glove or whatever then its no big deal, but you can't have the puck go through you.

Just absolutely back peddled after the 1st. Horrible penalties, little sustained pressure, and just stupid plays. Pretty maddening.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Combination of playing like crap and having to beat the refs too.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Jackets played short 2 forwards all night. Tynan has no business playing in the NHL right now and Korpikoski is worthless.

How many weeks is Sedlak's day to day injury going to take to heal?

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
I love declarations that can be proven, they are so useful.

Fact is that Korpi simply didn't play up to par. Sure there was the ****** 2nd period and the reffing, but it's the sort of game Bob gives the team a much better chance to win.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I wasn't in the GDT but I'm not sure why you guys are complaining about the officiating. Every call seemed legit, from both teams, and aside from the blatantly missed high stick on JJ I don't think the refs did a bad job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad