GDT: Game 67 - CBJ vs VAN - 1 Mar, 7pm, @Nat

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Andy was pretty damn important on the pk when he played and bjork on the PP. anyway huge 3rd. the team needed that. need 18 point in next 15 it's not impossible even if unlikely. I think the biggest rival might actually be Pittsburgh for WC2

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I got stuck at work late...cuz when crazy things happen in prison that's the way it goes

GDT----multiple posts saying Korpi was playing bad----the first 2 goals both tipped--I don't think any goalie stops them
The 3rd goal he could have had but even it was off the inside of the post, perfect shot.

Ryan Murray please stay healthy, Peeke will be an NHL D man, but he needed to be in Cleveland this year

Reactions: thebus88

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
Damn I'm still in shock in about how that game ended. That sort of shit always seems to happen against the Jackets instead of for them.

Fairwhether

Jan 4, 2018
I think my favorite bit from that comeback was Dubois walking off the wall toward the net drawing the D then making the pass to Stenlund who set Werenski. That's what we need from Dubois and that's what he can do when he's engaged. If he's engaged, the CBJ have hope.

Reactions: Fro

ZipCity

Dec 14, 2019
Gahanna
If this team misses the playoffs, they can look back to the start of the year, when an almost entirely healthy team was playing mediocre hockey. If the healthy version of this squad had taken care of business, then the entirely injured version wouldn't have to be struggling for every point

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

Fireball23

Mar 5, 2014
does it really matter?
Matteau's fight was a hopefully season changer. Lets face it .. this team was slacking and sucking. May not have seemed like much but the fight with 4 min left to go in the 2nd gave the team some good momentum. We see what they did with the 3rd .. Let's hope this get them on a winning streak..

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
If this team misses the playoffs, they can look back to the start of the year, when an almost entirely healthy team was playing mediocre hockey. If the healthy version of this squad had taken care of business, then the entirely injured version wouldn't have to be struggling for every point

What if they make the playoffs??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad