Post-Game Talk: GAME 67 - Back on track - BRUINS 3 Winnipeg 0

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I take back every awful thing I've ever said about Garnet Hathaway. The man was born to be a Bruin.
I'm not taking anything back that I said about Hathaway before becoming a Bruin, because he deserved everything I said :laugh:

..but after last night's game, I'm starting to warm up to having Hathaway on the Bruins

If he plays like an A-hole in the playoffs (in a good way) without getting too many stupid penalties, he could make a positive impact to help the B's make a long run

Reactions: BMC

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
yes, and it's a really good read. Hard not to be a Thornton fan after reading it.
I was already a big fan of Thornton when he was a Bruin, so I'll probably find the book very interesting

I'm almost finished reading 'Swagger' by Jimmy Johnson (which is also a very good read)
I didn't know that Belichick and Johnson were/are really good friends and Jimmy gave Bill some good advice over the years

Joe or Shawn?
Shawn

BourqueFromORRk4277

formerly POPNDOUGH
Mar 25, 2010
Somerville MA
I dont really think this is accurate reporting. I counted Gryz as having 4 giveaways (all defensive zone). No wonder theyre hiding him by playing him on McAvoy’s left.
How many giveaways did the other players on the team have? I don't feel like looking it up if all those sites are inaccurate.

That's a brilliant strategy by Monty to hide Griz in plain sight like that. And Mac is better, and more selfless than I thought that he can make a scrub like Griz a +39(2nd in the league), when he's only +27. Amazing.

I mean a couple games ago Griz broke his stick! What an idiot! Who does that?

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
How many giveaways did the other players on the team have? I don't feel like looking it up if all those sites are inaccurate.

That's a brilliant strategy by Monty to hide Griz in plain sight like that. And Mac is better, and more selfless than I thought that he can make a scrub like Griz a +39(2nd in the league), when he's only +27. Amazing.

I think you may have missed the satire…

Reactions: Matt8871

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Yeah idk how anybody could be mad at Grizz’s game last night after he single handedly nullified two scoring chances when the rest of the bruins on the ice had their head up their ass

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad