GDT: Game 67: Avalanche vs Predators | 1 PM MT | March 5, 2016

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
Boy, what a hockey night in front of me !! :yo: First I get to cheer on the young Sabres team and then I get a live Avs game at dinner time !! This is the best hockey week-end I've had in quite some time ! And the best in all of this is that this is meaningful hockey :naughty:.

captaincheese

The BillDozer ~ PS4
Nov 1, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
Boy, what a hockey night in front of me !! :yo: First I get to cheer on the young Sabres team and then I get a live Avs game at dinner time !! This is the best hockey week-end I've had in quite some time ! And the best in all of this is that this is meaningful hockey :naughty:.

If your into UFC, Conor McGregor is fighting tonight as well.

Time to go get some beer, today will be filled with beer drinking.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Agreed. I'm intrigued by this rumor about there being a hockey team in colorado. I've heard that before, but assumed it was just the mad ramblings of the long-deranged Ol' Bubba.

Hopefully the next issue has an article about how Landeskog's new role as a third liner is effecting his modeling career.

Who you callin' de-ranged?

707get-off-my-lawn.jpg

EDIT: Go Avs!
just to keep the post pertinent to the thread

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
That's pretty much exactly how I've always pictured you looking in my head...though with not quite as many teeth...

Kind of OT but....

Mack's inconsistent play and failure to produce up to the expectations this year will cost him literally millions of dollars. Last summer people were talking about 7M to 7.5M/year for his new contract. Not expecting that anymore.

Nah, if that's what it takes to lock MacK in long term you still go up to 7-7.5. Hopefully he buys into #structure and it doesn't take that high a figure; especially if he doesn't heat up and hit 70; but if that's what it takes, that's what you pay him.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
Mt Holly, NC
Just figured out I won't be able to watch this on TV. But I guess it is the free game of the week on NHL tv. Does anyone know if you can watch Nhl tv on an IPad?

Do I have to download the NHL app?

Last edited:

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
Mt Holly, NC
Dang, not going to be able to watch this live because I don't have the password for the IPad I have and my phone doesn't have right OS.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I could be wrong, but I thought it was a penalty when a player drops his gloves like Fisher just did on Landeskog?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad