uHEvXaG.jpg
3q67hkV.jpg

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Very nice

Where can I read the articles?

Agreed. I'm intrigued by this rumor about there being a hockey team in colorado. I've heard that before, but assumed it was just the mad ramblings of the long-deranged Ol' Bubba.

Hopefully the next issue has an article about how Landeskog's new role as a third liner is effecting his modeling career.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
One of the rare games that don't start in the middle of the night for me and I can't watch it. Will be on my way home from the Dortmund-Bayern game. Might be home for the third period.
Go AVS!

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
One of the rare games that don't start in the middle of the night for me and I can't watch it. Will be on my way home from the Dortmund-Bayern game. Might be home for the third period.
Go AVS!

Hopefully you'll celebrating on your way home, only to get good news when you arrive! That should be an amazing match to attend in person.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
Hopefully you'll celebrating on your way home, only to get good news when you arrive! That should be an amazing match to attend in person.

Man I can't wait for it. Never expected us to have the chance of closing in on Bayern today. It will be tough but who knows. Lots of confidence in Tuchel and our team.

I'll be scoreboard watching on the train home.

Huge games for BVB and the Avs. Hope they make my day!

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Man I can't wait for it. Never expected us to have the chance of closing in on Bayern today. It will be tough but who knows. Lots of confidence in Tuchel and our team.

I'll be scoreboard watching on the train home.

Huge games for BVB and the Avs. Hope they make my day!

You know I think TT's one of the best coaches in the sport, but I was actually really disappointed with how he had you play in the first match. Fortunately he did a much better job against them with Mainz, and should know your roster a lot better now...so here's to hoping! Btw you're forgetting that the real Borussia have a big match today as well. :naughty:

Now for the eiserne to start this sports day off on a high note!

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
You know I think TT's one of the best coaches in the sport, but I was actually really disappointed with how he had you play in the first match. Fortunately he did a much better job against them with Mainz, and should know your roster a lot better now...so here's to hoping! Btw you're forgetting that the real Borussia have a big match today as well. :naughty:

Now for the eiserne to start this sports day off on a high note!

That's true but there were also lots of individual mistakes in that one. Bürki, but also the CBs looked horrible. Also, I think that the defensive awareness has gotten way better since back then. We're a way tougher match-up for Bayern today than in the first match. On top of that, Westfalenstadion :naughty:

With how this Bundesliga season is going and all those potential runner-ups struggling I'm calling a tie between Wolfsburg and Gladbach.

Yeah, go Union! One of my favorites in the second division.

Back to topic: I'm really curious how Pickard will look tonight. Big challenge coming up against F Forsberg. Probably the hottest forward in the league right now.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I saw we were playing the Preds today and thought I might make a quick drive up to Nashville. Too bad it's in Denver...

Need another W tonight. MacKinnon is going to need to go I one of his hot streaks for us to sneak into the playoffs. Tonight would be as good a time as any to start.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Avs need another win tonight. Wins lately have felt more like a stay of execution because Preds and Wild have been winning so much.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
2nd most important game of the season so far (after the loss in Minny).

raistlin76

Sep 18, 2004
Cracow
www.nhl.com.pl
Go AVS!

Lewy will score three :handclap:
Hope AVS will win in regulation today huge game. I'm looking for great game from Picks and Mack he needs to step up in this game.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Mack he needs to step up in this game.

Kind of OT but....

Mack's inconsistent play and failure to produce up to the expectations this year will cost him literally millions of dollars. Last summer people were talking about 7M to 7.5M/year for his new contract. Not expecting that anymore.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Kind of OT but....

Mack's inconsistent play and failure to produce up to the expectations this year will cost him literally millions of dollars. Last summer people were talking about 7M to 7.5M/year for his new contract. Not expecting that anymore.

Really thought he'd hit 70 this year. Prediction looked good through about 30 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad