Post-Game Talk: GAME #66: Vancouver Canucks 0 @ Vegas Golden Knights 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
These vegas fans are awesome, the organization did such an incredible job marketing this team its insane.

I was in Vegas just a few months ago, and I swear to god there was Vegas golden knights things literally everywhere, even talked with a few locals and they basically said That Vegas went absolutely crazy when they got an NHL team, he compared them to the Seattle Seahawks seventh man thing.

And having a good team as well is just a huge huge plus.

Just listening to Organic reactions to every little thing that’s happening on the ice is fantastic, Not to mention they are extremely likeable as well

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
I’m so worried if we ever get in the playoffs, Roussel is gonna take bullshit penalties like this. f***

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
I compare these two lineups and wonder how it can be that Vegas has done so much better than us consistently and then I look behind the benches and see Gallant and Green and then it all becomes clear...

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I compare these two lineups and wonder how it can be that Vegas has done so much better than us consistently and then I look behind the benches and see Gallant and Green and then it all becomes clear...
They are filled with a bunch of players who are better than people thought they were

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
I’m so worried if we ever get in the playoffs, Roussel is gonna take bull**** penalties like this. ****
You're worried about that?

You must live a pretty unhappy life.

28034d1293255645-santa-loves-snap-hyper%5B1%5D.gif

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia

Gallant is the better coach but Vegas has a deeper lineup than us regardless.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Lmfao stripes shove whistles up their ass when EP dumped Boeser held
What a f***in joke

Reactions: Slads

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Lol vegas also does AV’s drop pass entry on the pp.
It’s crazy, I think 80% of the teams in the NHL do it

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad