Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto

nzgGTaM.jpg

Last edited:

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011
These guys are finely tuned machines, couples of beers isn’t going to effect them...

6th worst seems pretty much Locke’s down right now. Which means they will probably drop to about 9th.

Would like a long losing streak to end the season to assure at worst the 6th so they can scoop Byrum....

I mean at the beginning of the season his is where most people thought the Canucks would be. Here they are. Lots of youth.

Signing Hughes and Lockwood next week.

Juolevi and Hughes together next year.

MacKewen full time.

EP, Boeser, Bo...

Gaudette....

Hopefully move a Sutter or Tanev for another pick in the draft....

No doubt in my mind that Gaudette has made Sutter expendable...

There’s lots of youth, still need another franchise winger before they are ready to really roll....

Need to trim some more fat and dump some of these trash players like Eriksson and Schaller.... teams that are winning the cup don’t have trash players like these...

Anyway, when Hughes joins the team I think the city will get a jolt of excitement.

Maybe the Canucks will sign a big college UFA too!!

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
These guys are finely tuned machines, couples of beers isn’t going to effect them...

6th worst seems pretty much Locke’s down right now. Which means they will probably drop to about 9th.

Would like a long losing streak to end the season to assure at worst the 6th so they can scoop Byrum....

I mean at the beginning of the season his is where most people thought the Canucks would be. Here they are. Lots of youth.

Signing Hughes and Lockwood next week.

Juolevi and Hughes together next year.

MacKewen full time.

EP, Boeser, Bo...

Gaudette....

Hopefully move a Sutter or Tanev for another pick in the draft....

No doubt in my mind that Gaudette has made Sutter expendable...

There’s lots of youth, still need another franchise winger before they are ready to really roll....

Need to trim some more fat and dump some of these trash players like Eriksson and Schaller.... teams that are winning the cup don’t have trash players like these...

Anyway, when Hughes joins the team I think the city will get a jolt of excitement.

Maybe the Canucks will sign a big college UFA too!!

You forgot Tryamkin coming back, Juolevi learning to defend in the summer , Edler finding a time machine.

We should be good to go next year.

All kidding aside, we have the worst defence in the NHL. When when all healthy.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Horvat and Gaudette both playing with better wingers than Pettersson.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Can we just load up Boeser - Horvat - Pettersson for the rest of the season? It's sad to see Pettersson and Horvat have to share Boeser as the only top 6 winger on this team. Loading up a line might help Pete get the Calder.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Lol that was a terrible pass by Goldy on a completely wide open passing lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad