GDT: [Game #66] Dallas Stars @ Seattle Kraken - 9:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
i always wondered why everyone hated the trail/tail/track on the puck and then i saw it in black .. weird choice.

i think on like a replay in a transparent hilight color it could be helpful, but in-game the same color as everything else not white?

Reactions: Stubu

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
how many goals did we score last game? because i keep forgetting for some reason

but yea.. michelle mcmahon can get it ..if she plays her cards right :)

ugrakarma

>/dev/null
Jan 28, 2006
boonies, Finland
i always wondered why everyone hated the trail/tail/track on the puck and then i saw it in black .. weird choice.

i think on like a replay in a transparent hilight color it could be helpful, but in-game the same color as everything else not white?

It doesn't make sense in the HD era. Back when things were in SD and there was a crappy NTSC to PAL conversion to boot on top of it sometimes you really couldn't see the puck.

Reactions: Stubu

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017

How is it helpful? Its a black puck on white ice you dont need video assitance to follow a black object on white.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
is the camera higher? something feels weird. probably just me being sick.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Suter's not having a good time with the speed of Seattle so far

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Kraken have really only looked dangerous when the Stars have botched line changes

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I'm watching on the Seattle feed on Sportsnet Now - something feels off to me too
i had it up on a little tv in my parent’s back room, things look better from the espn/hulu stars feed now for me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad