GDT: [Game #66] Dallas Stars @ Seattle Kraken - 9:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
That ENG passing was the most beautiful thing i've seen the Stars do in years. Remember when we couldn't buy a ENG?

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Has anyone run the cap math to see if there is any way we can afford Domi? I like what I have seen.

Anyway, Max's current cap is $3Mil, down from $5.3Mil for the last three years, and apparently on a one year show me deal after bouncing around a bit. Over 8 seasons, he averages 17 goals and 0.90 Points per game, a pace he is beating a bit this year. Plays tough.

Why did he bounce around, if you know? Is 17 goals a year plus toughness and some playmaking ability worth the presumed $3Mil salary plus he would be seeking, or would some of the young'uns like WJ and Stank perhaps be as good for a third the money?

Side note, I thought PDB putting the two newest guys, not haunted by a year of OT frustration out on the ice for OT was a great move, even if just a hunch by the coach.

Reactions: mc3488

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
I can’t wait until domi does his patented jumping of an opposing player, little man got a big pair of nuts in his hockey shorts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad