GDT: GAME 66: BRUINS @ HABS | Not so cool beans | Thurs. March 14, 2024, 7PM ET -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

Will Marty facepalm during the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
To give us a chance to get the puck back? You think Matheson would've come out with the puck. That goal is one million percent on Matheson.
Ridiculous. Possession was lost. Get back on defense and then try to get possession back.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Wrong, he tried to go through 3 guys by himself and gave up the puck. How people are blaming Caufield is just Hilarious.
You are clueless.

Gave up the puck against 2 Bruins after a battle on the side boards. Caufield was cheating when he should have backed up.

Matheson wasn't the cause of the 2 on 1. Caufield was. Caufield should have known Math would lose that battle. He was selfish on that play.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
It's 3 on 3, not 5 on 5. You don't pinch for a puck deep that your teammate doesn't have in the offensive zone, it's pretty much a guarantee 2 on 1 the other way.

Probably not given that there were two guys on him.
Exactly 3 on 3, Matheson should've tried to set up in the zone instead of trying going through 3 guys

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Exactly 3 on 3, Matheson should've tried to set up in the zone instead of trying going through 3 guys
Matheson being dumb by having two guys on him 200ft away from our net since he tried to go 1v3 does not excuse Caufield from giving up his position to "try and help Matheson" who was getting double teamed. He 100% caused that 2 on 1 against. If Caufield stays in place it becomes 2v2. You don't ever pinch when you don't have your other 2 teammates behind you in 3 on 3 because it doesn't take much to cause an odd man rush against.

Habano

May 18, 2012
You are clueless.

Gave up the puck against 2 Bruins after a battle on the side boards. Caufield was cheating when he should have backed up.

Matheson wasn't the cause of the 2 on 1. Caufield was. Caufield should have known Math would lose that battle. He was selfish on that play.
I'm clueless? Who gave up the puck Mr. clueful? Why is Matheson trying to go through 3 guys when he should have circled in the zone and tried to set up a play. You my friend are the clues one!

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I'm clueless? Who gave up the puck Mr. clueful? Why is Matheson trying to go through 3 guys when he should have circled in the zone and tried to set up a play. You my friend are the clues one!
He gave the puck up in the Bruins zone. Why is Caufield cheating on the play instead of backing up Matheson after he got into that battle with 2 Bruins in the Bruins zone??

What is wrong with you?? If Caufield had not been selfish, there would not have been a 2 on 1.

Clearly you don't understand hockey. I get it. Its hard. ;)

Habano

May 18, 2012
Matheson being dumb by having two guys on him 200ft away from our net since he tried to go 1v3 does not excuse Caufield from giving up his position to "try and help Matheson" who was getting double teamed. He 100% caused that 2 on 1 against. If Caufield stays in place it becomes 2v2. You don't ever pinch when you don't have your other 2 teammates behind you in 3 on 3 because it doesn't take much to cause an odd man rush against.
I disagree, it was 2 on 2 in the corner. Why couldn't Matheson get back for the 2 on 1. Why is it Caufield's fault that Matheson is an idiot.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I disagree, it was 2 on 2 in the corner. Why couldn't Matheson get back for the 2 on 1. Why is it Caufield's fault that Matheson is an idiot.
It was a 2 on 1 in the Bruins corner. Caufield came in late in a fishing expedition.

Jesus, watch the play.

Habano

May 18, 2012
He gave the puck up in the Bruins zone. Why is Caufield cheating on the play instead of backing up Matheson after he got into that battle with 2 Bruins in the Bruins zone??

What is wrong with you?? If Caufield had not been selfish, there would not have been a 2 on 1.

Clearly you don't understand hockey. I get it. Its hard. ;)
So Caufield was the selfish one when he went in to help an idiot who tried to go through 3 guys. Are you serious?

Oh by the way, enough with the personal insults. If you can't debate without asking me what is wrong with me and that I'm clueless, don't reply to my posts.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I disagree, it was 2 on 2 in the corner.
It was 2 on 1, stop lying.
Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 6.52.25 PM.png

By the time Caufield got there the Bruins player had the puck and had to make an easy pass for the odd man rush against.
Why couldn't Matheson get back for the 2 on 1. Why is it Caufield's fault that Matheson is an idiot.
Because he was the furthest away, Caufield was in the position to deal with the 2 on 2 against with Suzuki, but he gave up that position leaving Suzuki all alone for no reason when we never had possession. Caufield shouldn't pinch during 3 on 3 when we don't have possession and only have one guy back, there's nothing else to say lol. It was a dumb mistake. This is not to say that Matheson isn't a moron trying to go 1v3, but Caufield 100% caused the 2 on 2. There was no reason to go "help" Matheson when he was getting double-teamed.

Reactions: salbutera

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
So Caufield was the selfish one when he went in to help an idiot who tried to go through 3 guys. Are you serious?

Oh by the way, enough with the personal insults. If you can't debate without asking me what is wrong with me and that I'm clueless, don't reply to my posts.
Yes, Caufield screwed up. It happens!

It was 2 on 1, stop lying.View attachment 836214
By the time Caufield got there the Bruins player had the puck and had to make an easy pass for the odd man rush against.

Because he was the furthest away, Caufield was in the position to deal with the 2 on 2 against with Suzuki, but he gave up that position leaving Suzuki all alone for no reason when we never had possession. Caufield shouldn't pinch during 3 on 3 when we don't have possession and only have one guy back, there's nothing else to say lol. It was a dumb mistake.
Exactly, the right play for Caufield was to cover near the side boards between the blueline and the scrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad