BRUINS GDT GAME 66 8:38 PM - THE BEAR laughs at Chicago pizza - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I thought when Zacha scored that the Bs would pretty much just cruise home from there. Not a bit of it. Chicago took it right back to them, and Boston had no desire to fight for the points. Lousy game, but still mostly meaningless.

Reactions: Gordoff

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I thought when Zacha scored that the Bs would pretty much just cruise home from there. Not a bit of it. Chicago took it right back to them, and Boston had no desire to fight for the points. Lousy game, but still mostly meaningless.
Sucky... Zacha would have scored those goals last month

A little snakebitten now

ShiftyNifty16

Blow it up, burn it down, hit reset and start over
Apr 11, 2014
Earth
That sucked. Bad offensive play, bad defensive play, inability to get a lead, inability to hold a lead. Tough game for Forbort and Pasta is still a momentum killing turnover machine.
You're going soft on 'em. They didn't look that good.

Reactions: Gordoff

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I can't watch anymore of this s***. Somebody let me know when the playoff start.

Even us diehards are going to struggle to continue watching these games. It's one thing to lose but to play with a half hearted effort makes it much worse. Thinking of taking a maintenance day myself for the Jets game, no point in watching if the team themselves don't give a crap.

Reactions: Bruinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad