Post-Game Talk: Game 65 - THE BEAR has Dallas seeing stars - BRUINS 4 Dallas 3 F

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
That was a nice win despite the crappy ice

Can we start a petition and send it to Mr.Burns to do something about the shittiest ice in the league.
The puck bounces around like a ****ing tennis ball and all he cares about is putting in more high priced cramped seating

..what an idiot

This has been, apparently, an embarrassing WTF situation for years.

No one talks about it.

Fix the ice, Mr. Burns.

Jesus.

Reactions: BMC and bobbyorr04

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

cOomJ6JpYis9wHENGl.gif

Reactions: BMC and blazenlo

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
Awesome game from Ritchie. His first game was alright but he looked so much more comfortable and in sync tonight. Showed some really good awareness to hold the puck and move laterally before releasing on his goal. Great hands on the give and go with Pasta. Loved to see him body some guys off the puck. Also made Milbury look really stupid a bunch of times, reminded me of Marcus 'Marshmallow' Johansson last year. Really encouraging.

Kase is going to be good, you can tell already. Obviously a bit rusty and the ice wasn't doing him any favours but he showed great speed and tenacity and created some chances just from that alone. He demonstrated his versatility when he filled in for Wagner on the 4th line no problem. Once he shakes off the rust and develops some familiarity he's going to be making stuff happen.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Man, Krejci throwing down. I thought they said 2011 on the broadcast and that lined up with my memory of the Montreal time frame, but I also can't remember what I had for lunch today so I ain't no record keeper.
the fight with Cammalleri was in in Dec. of 2010

the Pouliot fight was the same season, during the epic game where Thomas and Price went at it, and Boychuk, Thornton, Ference and Soupy all savaged a hab.

He also fought Nolan Patrick a couple years ago, but it was preseason, so i guess that's why they had to go back to the Pouliot fight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad