Post-Game Talk: GAME 65 - SWEEP HOME BRUINS BUT WE'LL MEET AGAIN - BRUINS 4 Toronto 1

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Like seriously though. The team responded all night. Didn’t get pushed around. And yet you want to have someone jump someone and lose the 5v3. Just for what?
With a minute left, you’re up 4-1 standing with a guy who deliberately tried to injure your captain with a crosscheck, and DeBrusk too. Yeah, I’d probably feed him a couple.

This all seconds after McAvoy gets tossed to the ice and punched in the head, I should add.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Trent Frederic standing there with McCabe after he nearly decapitated Marchand and DeBrusk, does nothing. I just wanted to see him lose it and feed him.

Bruins played a damn good game, but that would have been the icing.

I just don’t like when your two best players get jumped and the Bruins don’t respond. It was 4-1, tee off.

Yup.

Still, I give them a solid A tonight though.

A+ would have been if they avenged any of Toronto’s dirtyness.

• Love
Reactions: SonnyBoy and BMC

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
With a minute left, you’re up 4-1 standing with a guy who deliberately tried to injure your captain with a crosscheck, and DeBrusk too. Yeah, I’d probably feed him a couple.

This all seconds after McAvoy gets tossed to the ice and punched in the head, I should add.
You just want a game that doesn’t exist anymore. That’s it.

Reactions: goldnblack

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015

Attachments

• saddangle.png
    saddangle.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
  • saddangle.png
    saddangle.png
  • saddangle.png
    saddangle.png
  • saddangle.png
    saddangle.png

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I missed the reason (if any) for Swayman challenging Woll.

Any ideas?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Friday, March 8 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA)
- Practice, 11:30 a.m.
- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to media following practice
- General Manager Don Sweeney annual post-trade deadline media availability, approximately 3 p.m.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Speak for yourself. Head always buzzes before the TDL.

Great win again though.
Just in.

What an excellent night.

I said to one of the guys behind the bench " boy, the Leafs must hate us" and he said, "That is fair because we hate them".

Man, They were all over Brad and Mac. We are very lucky Brad wasn't hurt. Cheap shots all night from the leafs. I was pissed.

Loved Sway coming to the line and calling for their goalie to drop them. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It was wonderful to see all of the 2011 guys. They all looked great.

We will sleep well tonite
Not me. I am wide awake and will make a pot of tea and read our GDT and then theirs :naughty:

Well good night everyone.
yes it is a good night:D

Last edited:

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
what would you do ?

"If you're not first, you're last" isn't real, that was just Taladega Nights. Sweeney doesn't have to build the perfect team to win (it sure didn't happen last year). He has a GREAT team as is, the #2 team in the league, mostly on gimmick points (we might otherwise be first). So any improvements he makes, he makes on the #2 team, in the easier conference (this year).

So I'll take ANY improvements, hopefully be the healthiest team at game 83, and hopefully have hot goalies.

So I think 2/3 of your ideas is more than fine (meaning it's fine if he can't find a 1C).

Reactions: lopey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad