Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
C6fAtavU8AAkAG6.jpg

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
If you're going, better make sure you wear your athletic supporter. I hear Betman will be going around doing cup checks throughout the evening.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Was looking forward to the Turris boos but he's injured.

This is Vrbata's 1000th game.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
How dreadful that Turris is injured. How fortunate that he wasn't injured against the Coyotes.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I'm going.

The Senators are 5-4 on the second game of back-to-back this season. But the last three they are 0-3.

The Coyotes record after having 3 or more days off is 2-5.

Maybe we win this for Vrby.

Last edited:

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Looking forward to going!!!!
I may even get me a shake from Johnny Rockets and go over by gate 7, lean against the fence and watch the BMW's arrive.
About a month ago I was doing that when Hanzal came driving up.
I was just leaning against the fence drinking a shake
He looked up, went in.
About 1 minute later a security guy comes out and says"You'll have to move away, your bothering the players"
I said
"Ok, buddy, but lately they've been bothering me".
Oh well, the life of a season ticket holder trying to go early to avoid traffic.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Looking forward to going!!!!
I may even get me a shake from Johnny Rockets and go over by gate 7, lean against the fence and watch the BMW's arrive.
About a month ago I was doing that when Hanzal came driving up.
I was just leaning against the fence drinking a shake
He looked up, went in.
About 1 minute later a security guy comes out and says"You'll have to move away, your bothering the players"
I said
"Ok, buddy, but lately they've been bothering me".
Oh well, the life of a season ticket holder trying to go early to avoid traffic.

Wow that sucks. Nice come back though.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Was looking forward to the Turris boos but he's injured.

This is Vrbata's 1000th game.
Yeah, looks like no Turris, severe pinky or some similar catastrophic injury. Was Doan's last chance to take a run at him....sad.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Looks like the official lines have ended up the same:
C6gQdluVAAAWbSo.jpg

C6gdYqJWYAEVet_.jpg

He looks exactly the same in the Canes photo :laugh:

Strange that the usual suspects were pretty bullish on Burmistrov not being out long term and yet he's still out :dunno:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Prime opportunity for Vrbata if that rebound had gone a little farther.

Duclair has an amazing ability to rip a good shot in a limited amount of space.

Smith a little discombobulated playing the puck.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Pretty good move by Crouse all things considered. Great save though by Condon with a backhand in tight like that.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Pretty good chance by the Holland-Duclair pair of all things :laugh:. Most of the shots this period were pretty low quality but the last few chances have been good.

Pretty difficult to care at this stage :laugh:

Just pretend to care, eventually you might actually care :P

EDIT: HAHAHAH, Camera man starts after commercial break with a zoom in on a couple guys in Coyotes jerseys and one of them closes his eyes for a good 15 seconds. 10/10 symbolism.

Last edited:

Palmer2Fitz

Oct 2, 2015
Duclair is flying tonight. I like what I see from him so far this game and it looks like Tippetts given him a little more ice time because his lines creating chances. I really hope we don't trade Duclair because he is gonna be a heck of a player someday I just really hope it's for a Tippettless Arizona Coyotes.

I know a lot of you guys have been knocking Murphys game this year, but I think he's developing into a solid physical top 4 Rd. He makes a solid hit almost every game. Can you imagine when his body actually fills out. Maybe Schenn had been a good mentor for his game.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Freaking traffic. Had to leave AF at 6 and got in with 5 min left in the period.

BigHitter67

Feb 6, 2014
Pretty good move by Crouse all things considered. Great save though by Condon with a backhand in tight like that.

Watching from up here in Ottawa and speaking of Crouse how's he looked overall this season?Watched him fair bit up here in jr and just never saw how he ever warranted going 11 OA in '15. Obviously hope I am wrong for you Zona fans sake but I really think he's headed towards 1st round bust status. Best I think you can hope for down the road is a solid 3rd liner. What you guys who see him every night think?

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Watching from up here in Ottawa and speaking of Crouse how's he looked overall this season?Watched him fair bit up here in jr and just never saw how he ever warranted going 11 OA in '15. Obviously hope I am wrong for you Zona fans sake but I really think he's headed towards 1st round bust status. Best I think you can hope for down the road is a solid 3rd liner. What you guys who see him every night think?

You can't teach size or speed and Crouse has both. Really needs to work on his shot. Very, very good defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad