GDT: [Game #65] Dallas Stars @ Anaheim Ducks - 9:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
something something leads... something about turtling........ something about not being able to score on below average goalies
1648615384852.png

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
That's how Anaheim scored their 2nd goal.
Klingberg was fine on that goal. He forced Terry to go a bit wide. Put his stick in a spot to disrupt Terry's shit, but Terry pulled a little toe drag and had the puck bounce a bit to make what should have been a bad shot accident its way into a goal.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Wasn’t able to watch until 5 mins to go. How did Miro look? Pretty tired, I imagine.

He looked fine, definitely wasn't jumping up on the rush or anything, played a simple game and wasn't overworked or stuck on any lengthy shifts. Had some good breakouts and passes still

Reactions: JesusNPucks

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
5 of Peterson's 12 goals are GWG's now. Tied for the rookie lead
Peterson’s a weird situation . He doesn’t really dominate very many shifts out there but he has a good scoring touch . Not really that great of a shot but just good general scoring ability lol

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Peterson’s a weird situation . He doesn’t really dominate very many shifts out there but he has a good scoring touch . Not really that great of a shot but just good general scoring ability lol
He seems like a poor man's JRob. Not as skilled obv but smart and seemingly able to materialize out of nowhere and suddenly make a nice play or score.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Peterson is scoring all the goals i thought Kiviranta would score. I knew someone unexpected would score 15-20 goals this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: LT

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
He seems like a poor man's JRob. Not as skilled obv but smart and seemingly able to materialize out of nowhere and suddenly make a nice play or score.
He does have a good hockey iq . It is still so hard to project what he will be in a few years though . Right now I’d say he’s a decent fringe 3rd liner . Really, our team should be better and Peterson should be getting top line minutes and pp time in the ahl , but he’s better than a lot of our nhl forwards and he’s doing a good job of not f***ing up while managing to contribute a nice pot of goals at the same time . If he can work on his explosiveness and put on some muscle I could see him being a long term top 6 forward .

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Peterson has more goals than Guryanov. He belongs at the NHL level.

I will not cry when he's scratched but it doesnt make sense to send him to the AHL

Reactions: LT

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Peterson has more goals than Guryanov. He belongs at the NHL level.

I will not cry when he's scratched but it doesnt make sense to send him to the AHL
Ya he has a goal more than guryanov . Like I said he’s better than alot of our forwards . No one said he should be sent down lol

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
There’s no reason Pettey should be getting scratched at this point. Time to give him PP time. I don’t know how Bones hasn’t done that yet given how bad the power play has been.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Its still quite impressive given that he's spent 266 less minutes on the ice than Guryanov and doesn't get PP reps.
No doubt . I imagine the assists would be a lot higher if he’d been on a pp unit all year too .

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
There’s no reason Pettey should be getting scratched at this point. Time to give him PP time. I don’t know how Bones hasn’t done that yet given how bad the power play has been.
Peterson did get some good PP time the first few games of the season when Robertson was out and then got a couple of other bursts here and there as fill in PP work, which of course makes Bowness's talk of needing Peterson to get PP practice time before he sees the PP a bit of a joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad