GDT: [Game #65] Dallas Stars @ Anaheim Ducks - 9:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #65 – 3/29/2022 – 9:00 PM CT – BSSW
Honda Center

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Anaheim Ducks
36-25-3, 75 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 27-29-11, 65 pts

STATS

gL3scoM.jpg
dIsWBhE.jpg

vsV97aH.png

:stars

HF stars GDT roster.png

GVlFiFk.png

N6mWJ63.png

:ducks

Simon - Getzlaf - Mayhew
Grant - Zegras - Terry
Aston-Reese - Lundestrom - Carrick
Comtois - Steel - Lettieri

Fowler - Drysdale
Benoit - Sustr
Mahura - Shattenkirk

Gibson

iug5VMR.png

Last edited:

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
I kind of wrote off the Canucks loss as evening out for the Carolina game, but the Stars really need to be beating non playoff teams. They have to take advantage of their easier schedule. Hopefully Miro will be back soon

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
I kind of wrote off the Canucks loss as evening out for the Carolina game, but the Stars really need to be beating non playoff teams. They have to take advantage of their easier schedule. Hopefully Miro will be back soon

It's weird there have been no updates from practice yesterday, and it doesn't appear Dallas had a morning skate despite being in California for 2 days.

I guess we won't know anything until pre-game.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Apparently didn't give them enough time. Doing an optional now. Hopefully, Bones will do a Heiskanen update after. He is on the ice though.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Damnit. Guess I'm gonna have to tune in to see how Miro looks tonight.

I don't expect him to be great, but I just wanna see if he's still better than everyone else despite being out for 11 games and coming off of a sickness that fatigues the shit out of you. :laugh:

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Season will take shape from these 5 games IMO. (The road trip then the islanders at home)

5 straight games vs non playoff opponents. Simply have to win these.

Hoping Jake can give us a game tonight

Reactions: Elysian

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Only difference between Gen X and Boomers is that Boomers get mad when they're mentioned and Gen X always has to chime in if they aren't. :P
you mean, gen x knows boomers are old and out of touch and everyone else is young and ignorant?

j/k, i hate the generational wars man.. hate it in both directions. world would be a much better place if we took each person for the individual they are instead of assigning them group characteristics.

Reactions: Kipper 17

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
you mean, gen x knows boomers are old and out of touch and everyone else is young and ignorant?

j/k, i hate the generational wars man.. hate it in both directions. world would be a much better place if we took each person for the individual they are instead of assigning them group characteristics.

Spoken like a true [insert your generation here].

:sarcasm:

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
I found out recently there is a generation between boomers and Gen X and I'm in it. It's ben so obscure I don't think it even has a name.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad