GDT: Game 65: Avs @ Sharks - Blood in the Water - 8:30PM

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
You have possession of the puck in the dying second and you f***ing NO LOOK pass the puck out to the front? WHY WHY WHY

WHY the hell did Mack just toss the puck into body's there near the end as well. Just brain dead crap from mack ALL game long

Reactions: MacBradley

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
They need to ice the best roster they can at the very least. That means Nemeth and Dries should be nowhere near the ice and Calvert should be nowhere near a scoring line.

Wouldn't it be cool, though, to see them IN the ice?

*this post brought to you by Jim Beam

Last edited:
Reactions: hooverdam

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I didnt hate this game. Effort was there and seemed like everyone was trying. We played well enough to earn one point but no dice. Didnt like the Meirs goal against but thought Varly was ok tonight. Been saying it all season but I think we have some of the worse sticks on the PK and it showed on that goal. Remind me again what Dries does that someone like Toninato cant do? Go on. Seriously I know its nitpicking after a loss but I havent liked that 4th line since those kids left. Ghetto has gone back to looking like the shitty player hes been for much of the year. Landy had a quiet 3 assist night. I thought he was solid tonight. Didnt like Nathans shot selection or decisions with the puck much of tonight but he gets a pass. Tyson Barrie should not get paid the money his overlords at newport are going to demand. Period. Win in Anaheim and this can be forgiven.

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
I didnt hate this game. Effort was there and seemed like everyone was trying. We played well enough to earn one point but no dice. Didnt like the Meirs goal against but thought Varly was ok tonight. Been saying it all season but I think we have some of the worse sticks on the PK and it showed on that goal. Remind me again what Dries does that someone like Toninato cant do? Go on. Seriously I know its nitpicking after a loss but I havent liked that 4th line since those kids left. Ghetto has gone back to looking like the ****ty player hes been for much of the year. Landy had a quiet 3 assist night. I thought he was solid tonight. Didnt like Nathans shot selection or decisions with the puck much of tonight but he gets a pass. Tyson Barrie should not get paid the money his overlords at newport are going to demand. Period. Win in Anaheim and this can be forgiven.

4th line finally gets going and you bring back Dries who brings NOTHING to the table. I completely agree with you

James G

Jan 1, 2018
Well,we may back in, not saying that... Just trying to gauge the worthiness of this team and how much, if any, maturity levels and overall desire to win is improving.

We sorta backed in last year and probably didn't play well enough to deserve our spot, and quickly excited in the first round.

Meh, maybe I'm being overly dramatic about it. Feels like one of those games that "good" teams find a way to come back and at least steal a point.

Quickly exited in the first round without Johnson, Varly and Bernier. Playing our AHL goalie during the exit. Let’s not forget that.

Reactions: MacBradley

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
4th line finally gets going and you bring back Dries who brings NOTHING to the table. I completely agree with you
I really dont get it. If the reason for continuing to ram Dries down our throats is because hes a Centre then fine but hes not good and we have a bigger centre who can provide more grit in Toni. I really dont understand the rationale for continuing to go to Dries. Its a small thing but its bothersome. Im also sure that on the Pavelski goal that he shouldnt be there. Need to see it again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad