BRUINS GDT GAME 65 7:07 PM - The Classic Trap Game - THE DEVILS - NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Every coach has that 1 player that they treat differently than all the others. 1 mistake by Cehlarik and done. Chara, although not this game, passes to the other team in his own zone for a great chance and nothing. Granted it is Chara, but still.

There's ALWAYS a reason (some deficiency in an area of their game) that a player
gets shipwrecked into the AHL. Cehlarik has shown enough to get called up when the
Bruins have a problem...but he has not shown enough to stick with the parent team.

At his age he's running out of time to stick with the Bruins.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
D6EF533C-85F2-4682-A360-9DEB94201636.jpeg
Every time I hear Santini I think of Airwolf :laugh: :help:

Reactions: Zillah

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
3rd line was looking good when cehlarik was playing.
he makes 2 mistakes. done.
backes and johansson made 2 each that 3rd period.

Reactions: Pomee

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
The Devil's did that 50 times in this game. Suspend that entire team do the league a favor

Just rewound and watched it back, Devils Feed.

Vatanen is going in the same direction the whole time, pivots to skate backward, Marchand comes from behind and 2 hands him. Call it interference, call it cross checking, whichever. But unnecessary play either way. No need to 2 hand the guy in the back. Go around, or just body him straight up.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Cehlarik makes these mistakes with more consistency than anybody. It was an issue in providence that Leach even talked about. It’s not just the sheer amount of turnovers, it’s where he commits them. I said it earlier but he’s a human odd man rush generator for the other team

I love his skill set in the offensive zone. I don’t think he’s lazy defensively. He just needs to make better decisions

I don’t think he should be stapled to the bench for a period at a time but he definitely shouldn’t be out there late and close imo

Reactions: Friar85

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Just rewound and watched it back, Devils Feed.

Vatanen is going in the same direction the whole time, pivots to skate backward, Marchand comes from behind and 2 hands him. Call it interference, call it cross checking, whichever. But unnecessary play either way. No need to 2 hand the guy in the back. Go around, or just body him straight up.

Who gives a f***. Bruins win. Cry more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad