GDT: Game #65 - 04.09.14 - vs Columbus - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 96.7 FM (Down 1-0)

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
that was a fun trip. did 4 games in 4 nights

DAL@CBJ
DAL@BUF
TPA@BUF
SJS@STL

trying to get to each arena - Columbus was a neat arena - reminded me a little of Reunion when the Stars played there - their fans were nice and hospitable. I wish I'd had more time to kick around the city - looked like there were some neat things to do there.

Props on the avatar, didn't think I'd see Conker on HF. :laugh:

SouthEndXGF

Oct 26, 2013
Dallas, TX
Props on the avatar, didn't think I'd see Conker on HF. :laugh:

thanks! Conker is the best. :5:

i spend a lot of my time on another board that isn't really a hockey knowledgeable place - so it's nice to get to talk some hockey around here. Just stuck with the same avatar here - I'm rather fond of the little squirrel.

starsgazer

Apr 15, 2006
Jackets: "Let's seal the deal."
Stars: "Let's not ******* it up again."

That sums it up for me.

Give those Jackets credit. They were crisp, fast and full of confidence from the get-go. They played a perfect road game at this time of the year and were mentally right were you need to be.

The Stars looked like a bunch of chickens in panic-mode in the first period. As always, the will is there, the work attitude as well, but they are not confident and too aware off making the wrong play. Look at how long it takes for a Stars' player to make a pass in the last 3 or 4 games. The moment of thinking or even looking around is what makes their play so predictable. The disastrous PP is the perfect example.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad