GDT: Game 64 - Washington Capitals @ Winnipeg Jets - Monday, March 11th, 2024 - 6:30pm CST - Sportsnet - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
... is there a reason BC politicians are advertising on Sportsnet when there isn't a BC team involved? *head scratch*

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Thanks.

Why you ask or care?
Because I had fallen asleep for a minute there, but then woke up in a panic as I had recalled the Charlie Huddy and Randy Jones combo. Was hoping it was just a bad dream, but alas.

He was here since year one. Winnipeg graciously allowed his contract to expire before hiring other associate coaches.
There’s still time to bring him in as head coach.

• Haha
Reactions: The Blue Baron

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Sure, as long as you're open to the idea that the reason Bones didn't have Ehlers on the top line was because he wanted him driving the second line and not because he's "prejudiced"

It's not a coincidence that the second Tofolli arrived as a legit 2RW, ehlers got bumped up

Expect to Ehlers be 2LW again when Vilardi is back for no other reason than Ehlers Monahan Toffoli is a kick ass second line

He'll also flip him.and Connor back and forth to show teams a different look

It's not a grand conspiracy
Never said it was a conspiracy, hope it works out with the new combinations but we'll see.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Watching this is exponentially more fun than watching the early Southeast division shitkickings we used to take from the Caps

One of my top 5 games was the first year against the Caps, it was a March game and the Jets were still pushing for the playoffs, the Caps had those old school winter classic jerseys and the Jets won 3-2 on a 3rd period Buff goal. Didn't end up making it but there was a lot of excitement in the arena beating the division leaders at the time to keep the hopes alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad