GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
New uniform for Carlo
upload_2019-2-28_22-6-30.jpeg

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I was literally just thinking how valuable Carlo is out there and what a difference he would make in a series against these guys and how I hope he doesn't get hurt this year and suddenly he takes a shot off the wrist. Are you f****** kidding me
So it's your fault :skeptic:

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
He does fine. But what he does well, Acciari Kuraly and Wagner do just as well. This 4th line will not be changed. Once Pastrnak returns, who sits? Easy answer is Backes, but he’s a physical player, I don’t see him as a healthy scratch in playoffs. And Backes is a RW.

Marchand/ Bergeron/ Pastrnak
DeBrusk/ Krejci/ Johansson
Heinen/ Coyle/ Backes
Kuraly/ Acciari/ Wagner

That’s solid
I agree as far as you can't touch the 4th line . When Pasta returns backes or nordstrom sit . Heinen is a possibility if his play slides but he is doing great right now. Awesome problem to have.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
again even if Carlo is hurt, it'a game 63. He'll be back for the playoffs. Our playoff positioning is more or less set (plus or minus home ice). So he's gonna get to face them Leafs, even if his hand is broken now.

Normally he waits for game 76+ to get hurt!

Reactions: GoBs

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
again even if Carlo is hurt, it'a game 63. He'll be back for the playoffs. Our playoff positioning is more or less set (plus or minus home ice). So he's gonna get to face them Leafs, even if his hand is broken now.

Normally he waits for game 76+ to get hurt!

It was inner forearm where it hit him above wrist.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Five straight games against eastern teams either at the bottom of the standings, or in the wild card battle. Let’s extend this streak. Actually, make that 6. And 7 out of 8 because Columbus is just about Carolina and Pittsburgh atm.

Reactions: Jean_Jacket41
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad