Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
724861D5-9816-47E3-BCE4-2F8A2E69F644.gif
Ooooooooooh Baby !!!

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Well I love Peter so I wouldn't mind seeing him in the line up but I have a very hard time seeing him going in for nordstrom. I like what I've seen of kuhlman but I can't in my wildest dreams see him going in for nordstrom.
You need all types of players to win games and to me nordstrom does a hell of a lot.
He does fine. But what he does well, Acciari Kuraly and Wagner do just as well. This 4th line will not be changed. Once Pastrnak returns, who sits? Easy answer is Backes, but he’s a physical player, I don’t see him as a healthy scratch in playoffs. And Backes is a RW.

Marchand/ Bergeron/ Pastrnak
DeBrusk/ Krejci/ Johansson
Heinen/ Coyle/ Backes
Kuraly/ Acciari/ Wagner

That’s solid

Reactions: EvilDead

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
He didn't just chicken wing it. He did the same head snap, except with his body to sell the hook. I don't like it.

You are welcome to your opionion, I just don’t share it. Think the head snap when nothing at all is there is worse than a guy embellishing when he feels a tug in the midsection.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Great ****** win. Truly. All the lines were buzzin. We've got something special here people. Its been brewing. Watch out NHL. We're coming. The Bear is hungry.

Reactions: Bocephus86
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad