GDT: Game # 64 : Sabres host Stars - 7pm ET

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Headed to bed. Plenty of muck to sling after this one, but I'll single out Power because he was brutal IMO and has been off for a few weeks. Weak on the puck in both ends, Slow on the boards and perimeter and brain moving even slower. May be the longest season he's ever played, but, wen I was a collegiate athlete we used the phrase "piano fell on his back" to describe someone who couldn't keep up anymore. He's hauling a Steinway these days.

SharkInABoloTie

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2016
The Heart of Darkness
6cSm4YK.png

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Really didn't think we would be the team melting down in the WC race. Not following the angry mob but I understand the sentiment.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
There’s not a single player Adams could’ve traded for at the deadline to change this outcome. Deadline acquisitions are marginable at best.

Extremely soft stance on the players we do have. Blame them.
Thing is, these issues have been there for the past two seasons fully under Adams watch. It’s asking a lot for the amount of changes needed at the TDL, yes, but he could’ve done a better job at starting the improvement in the offseason before the season.

But they were excused doing the absolute minimum and ignoring the weaknesses because they are young players and we have a young team. Coupled with the absolute fun games we had this year, it’s understandable for fans to overlook the problems under the surface. It’s not for management.

We are seeing the results from the seeds they sowed.

Reactions: SharkInABoloTie

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
The playoff hopes died tonight.

Now we can resume our regularly scheduled March where we hope for wins, but don’t mind the losses much as it helps the all important draft odds.

On the plus side, Levi can get some NHL games in this year after he signs

• Love
Reactions: Fearnot

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
i really tage.. he's humble hard working ,

but tage, fook being friends around the League. it's the price of buffalo.. buznasty returd is just playin you man. smoke that sleézy FCK trying to embarrass and mess w you.. You have bo friends around that League not trying to profit on the sabres implosion.. i know you know this. they are jealous of you tage.. all they can try to do is sucker and mock because they are so lame and Luke warn.. I'll beat yr ass buzlightyear tool. ill fux ye teeth.

We are a green team that's learning they are trying to injure you and FCK w you because they can't beat you straight up .

way to go Tage..

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
Comrie been shit all season i don't give a f*** if Donny left him out there, he's gotta learn to be better

Reactions: Ralonzo

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Headed to bed. Plenty of muck to sling after this one, but I'll single out Power because he was brutal IMO and has been off for a few weeks. Weak on the puck in both ends, Slow on the boards and perimeter and brain moving even slower. May be the longest season he's ever played, but, wen I was a collegiate athlete we used the phrase "piano fell on his back" to describe someone who couldn't keep up anymore. He's hauling a Steinway these days.
Which is another reason we should have traded for veteran defensemen two years ago. It's a wonder not everyone turns into Ristolainen...

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
There is one and ONLY one punishment acceptable after this ****show: This team needs to bag skate until they throw up. And then, JUST after they throw up....bag skate them some more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad