GDT: [Game #64] Dallas Stars vs. Calgary Flames - 7:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Lindell-Hakanpaa pairing NEVER comes through in these situations, yet they keep getting put out there.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
I am genuinely worried about us being a bit flaky in sudden death moments. 3 on 3 or not. We guve up clutch goals late (rangers, flames etc) and OT alot.. we rarely score them.

Think this will be a bigger problem that we realise in playoffs big moments. Worried about how shaky we play when it's tense.

Reactions: MBTendy

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Words cannot explain how disappointed I am in you guys. :(

5 more seconds and you had a free win in OT or the SO.

Why?! Y'all had me so hyped after the come back. I think I cheered louder for the Benn goal then McDavid's goal. f***ing Calgary. Aaaaaaahhhhh....

• Haha
Reactions: Master Bill

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Words cannot explain how disappointed I am in you guys. :(

5 more seconds and you had a free win in OT or the SO.

Why?! Y'all had me so hyped after the come back. I think I cheered louder for the Benn goal then McDavid's goal. f***ing Calgary. Aaaaaaahhhhh....

Sorry, we definitely care about the Battle of Alberta though.

Reactions: iCanada

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Suter gets shit on because he's bad and has a worse contract, but Hakanpaa is the worst player on the team now that Gurianov is gone.
He’s a really dumb player. Dellandrea isn’t very smart either but Hakanpaa has screwed up constantly all season positionally. He pinches when he shouldn’t or drifts too far inside or outside when defending. Hakanpaa is needed because he brings size and hitting which this team lacks but yeah he’s an idiot on the ice.

Like I’ve said all year, Dallas has a great #1 dman, a good 2/3 dman, and then four #6 dmen who they can’t hide throughout the line up. Suter, Miller, Jani, and Nils are all bottom pairing guys and all four have massive warts. I’ve hated Suter all season but Jani and Miller are at the top of my shit list right now. Miller tosses grenades on the back hand to Miro all night. Suter actually hasn’t been horrible the last couple weeks.

Reactions: Henderson33

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad