GDT: [Game #64] Dallas Stars vs. Calgary Flames - 7:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #64 – 3/6/2023 – 7:30 PM CT – BSSW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Calgary Flames
34-16-13, 81 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 27-23-13, 67 pts

1em5YM3.png

ajfvl7H.jpg
SNCBQlh.jpg

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:flames

Dube - Lindholm - Toffoli
Pelletier - Kadri - Huberdeau
Mangiapane - Backlund - Coleman
Lucic - Lewis - Duehr

Weegar - Andersson
Hanifin - Tanev
Zadorov - Stecher

Markstrom

fMRTnDk.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kipper 17 and LT

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
It's wild that the PP is still 9th ranked after the last stretch of horrible play. Guess that goes to show you just how good it was to start the season.

Reactions: Elysian

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
This has to be one of the deepest team's we have had in awhile right? That 4th line is a really strong one and that doesn't even include Glendening.

How would you guys say Domi looked? I only saw the second half of the game (partially) and he did look pretty solid.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
This has to be one of the deepest team's we have had in awhile right? That 4th line is a really strong one and that doesn't even include Glendening.

How would you guys say Domi looked? I only saw the second half of the game (partially) and he did look pretty solid.
His line looked the most dangerous it’s looked since the beginning of the year.

Reactions: MBTendy

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017

He looked a little off for the majority of the game with a few turnovers but started to get comfortable later on .

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas

Think Domi scores tonight. He looked pretty good Saturday from the 2nd on. Mush’s goal doesn’t get close to happening without his really patient play on the entry

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Domi had some early game jitters and giveaways, but overall that line played well. This forward group definitely looks deep

Reactions: Kcb12345

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
In some ways I don't really care about how good Domi and Dadonov are. This team was in a terrible funk, and an amazing side effect to these two trades is to give a big confidence boost to the whole lineup. Change for the sake of change has been a success.

Reactions: LT and Elysian

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad

According to Avs fans he was invisible.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
A loss today all but eliminates Calgary I think. Would be around 9 or 10 pts back and don't look to have the team to go on a run.

Would be good to put the nail in their coffin after they eliminated us last year.

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
By chance, I sat next to two Avs fans who flew in for the day. He was very nice and we were all very cordial, but he stressed the Avs still aren't fully healthy, and that he believes the Stars made a big mistake picking Miro over Cale. Then, Miro scored a goal and the route was on! They left after the second period. I don't know if they retired to the bar or tried to catch an earlier flight. BTW, we also agreed that NSH has the trashiest fans, since we have both been to various road games and know how fans of the other team are treated in various towns.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
By chance, I sat next to two Avs fans who flew in for the day. He was very nice and we were all very cordial, but he stressed the Avs still aren't fully healthy, and that he believes the Stars made a big mistake picking Miro over Cale. Then, Miro scored a goal and the route was on! They left after the second period. I don't know if they retired to the bar or tried to catch an earlier flight. BTW, we also agreed that NSH has the trashiest fans, since we have both been to various road games and know how fans of the other team are treated in various towns.
He is not far off. Avs are hurt but the return will not be close to last years team. They got lucky in that second round. If St Louis does not lose their goalie I think at Louis beats them. Nashville not having their starter either helped a ton.

As far as Miro vs Cale he is not wrong. RHD is the true unicorn of the NHL. But I am quite happy with Miro. So who cares.

northstars

May 11, 2016
Saskatchewan
The Stars need to take care of business at home before they head out on a difficult road trip. To many lost games at home recently to not make this a must win game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad