GDT: Game 64: Coyotes at Flames - 6:00pm (AZ) - BSAZ, 98.7FM - The Canadian Swing Begins

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Was in the back yard relaxing and my wife said that the Coyotes are playing. So, I thought, why not, nothing else to do. I turned the tv on when the second period was about to start, and in 10 minutes my blood pressure went thru the roof. Turned tv off and went to the backyard to relax. Any hockey fan that says they enjoy watching this team must live a shallow life. I thought BA cut this team to the bone, but the way it sounds he is not done yet. This team is a couple years away from being watchable, and who knows how far away from being a playoff team.
More shallow than sitting in the backyard doing nothing?

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
The days of scoring more than two goals in a game are probably over.
Pretty much like the Coyotes teams we've seen year in and year out since DT was hired. Maybe we'll get 4 weeks of high scoring next season....and 8 weeks the next.....and....

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
The trade deadline has past. Maybe the players don't have the same motivation now?

If you want a trade make yourself worth trading for speech.

IrishFin

Jun 9, 2016
Was in the back yard relaxing and my wife said that the Coyotes are playing. So, I thought, why not, nothing else to do. I turned the tv on when the second period was about to start, and in 10 minutes my blood pressure went thru the roof. Turned tv off and went to the backyard to relax. Any hockey fan that says they enjoy watching this team must live a shallow life. I thought BA cut this team to the bone, but the way it sounds he is not done yet. This team is a couple years away from being watchable, and who knows how far away from being a playoff team.
You attempted to watch the team post trade deadline after selling off some assets and with guys like Chychrun and Moser still out of the lineup. That is on you and not the team or any other "shallow" poster on this board. For someone who apparently doesn't watch this team play, you seem to have a lot to say about the on ice product.

Reactions: Summer Rose

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
The trade deadline has past. Maybe the players don't have the same motivation now?

If you want a trade make yourself worth trading for speech.

Everyone was playing hard cuz they wanted to be traded, and now they don't care as much? Not likely.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
You attempted to watch the team post trade deadline after selling off some assets and with guys like Chychrun and Moser still out of the lineup. That is on you and not the team or any other "shallow" poster on this board. For someone who apparently doesn't watch this team play, you seem to have a lot to say about the on ice product.
I have watched this team since they moved here. Many of the problems were beyond the control of the GM, coach or players, but NONE of the problems were the fault of the fans. Almost every year the so called experts pick the Coyotes for last or near last and the fans get all excited if we prove the experts wrong and we end up in the bottom ten or somewhere near there. Our expectations are set so low.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad