GDT: Game 64: Coyotes at Flames - 6:00pm (AZ) - BSAZ, 98.7FM - The Canadian Swing Begins

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
What do you get when you mix a bunch of old slow declining skills players with a bunch of newbs?
22 wins.
Here it comes.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Hated this game. Just nothing fun to watch from the Yotes and a waste of my time. Need players like OB back or someone who will stir the pot.

No excuse for playing this way.. uninspired.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Does anyone else wonder if Keller-Boyd-Schmaltz was split up because tank?
Nope, looks more like evaluation. How players react. Trading Wedgewood had to do with the tank. Don't see Boyd centering Keller and Schmaltz anymore anyways. Once Smith signs, expecting him to be their center for the rest of the season, as long as he doesn't get overwhelm.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
'member how enjoyable the team was to watch before we traded Wedgewood for a pick that maybe if you squint at it hard enough will be useful in 2027.
BA was all giddy that he got a pick for Wedgewood because we got him off waivers. It was my understanding that before the trade they were discussing a new deal at a million per. That would be much more valuable than a third or fourth round pick in our stage of the rebuild. BA acts like all picks are like gold.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
The Coyote are , well, ugh, er…
mmm
they suck.
Was in the back yard relaxing and my wife said that the Coyotes are playing. So, I thought, why not, nothing else to do. I turned the tv on when the second period was about to start, and in 10 minutes my blood pressure went thru the roof. Turned tv off and went to the backyard to relax. Any hockey fan that says they enjoy watching this team must live a shallow life. I thought BA cut this team to the bone, but the way it sounds he is not done yet. This team is a couple years away from being watchable, and who knows how far away from being a playoff team.

Reactions: LittlePipes

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Was in the back yard relaxing and my wife said that the Coyotes are playing. So, I thought, why not, nothing else to do. I turned the tv on when the second period was about to start, and in 10 minutes my blood pressure went thru the roof. Turned tv off and went to the backyard to relax. Any hockey fan that says they enjoy watching this team must live a shallow life. I thought BA cut this team to the bone, but the way it sounds he is not done yet. This team is a couple years away from being watchable, and who knows how far away from being a playoff team.
hard to disagree

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad