Kinkaid
Schneider

Scratches
Helgeson

Injured
Cammalleri, Greene, Josefson, Savard, Zajac

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Hopefully the Jackets use their last game against New Jersey as some motivation for this evening. Not sure about Kinkaid - is he any good?

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Hopefully I get to watch this game, haven't been able to watch too many CBJ games lately :(

I wouldn't recommend starting with this one. 20 hour turnaround from the last game, and against a depleted team that knows it's only way to win is to bore the Jackets to death (and said team has the ability to do so).

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Kinda surprised we played Korpi vs Ottawa and Bobs vs NJD instead of the other way around. Not suggesting we lost last night because of Korpi...because I don't think we did...but just woulda made sense to play the #1 vs the playoff bound team and the #2 vs the bottom feeder.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Kinda surprised we played Korpi vs Ottawa and Bobs vs NJD instead of the other way around. Not suggesting we lost last night because of Korpi...because I don't think we did...but just woulda made sense to play the #1 vs the playoff bound team and the #2 vs the bottom feeder.

Not sure what playing Korpikoski has to do with playing Bob...?

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Would certainly like to get a point or two here after striking out last night. We'll see what type of energy we have.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I like him better in red and black than I do in red, white and blue :)

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Cant wait for the day that Gagner might actually sit, even if its just for a few games. Give a young hungry guy a chance, specifically Tynan or Milano

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I hope people will start differentiating so long as they're both here.

I think it was pretty obvious which Korpi I was referring to. One's a goalie, I think if you actually read a post you can figure out which one someone is talking about just by context. What if I refer to him as Joonas?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad