BRUINS GDT GAME 64 7:37 PM - The Bruins welcome the NHL's best team - Tampa - NBCSN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Jesus that team is so good. They have no flaws. This is unfair. And Kucherov has thirty, THIRTY, more points than Marchand who isn't exactly a scrub. WHAT THE HECK?!?

Well they're on a B2B with their back up so let's try and squeak out a 3-2 win...PLEASE

Prince Pasta

ANTHONY!
Aug 20, 2006
The Granite Town in The Granite State
View attachment 193199

That is pretty select company Tampa is in
Huge props for Tampa for their season.

but I have a hard time comparing these teams to Tampa because of the Shoot out wins and the otl loss points.

Major props to them and their players. Not sure there are any I really hate lol

But John cooper, smug asshat screw him

Last edited:
Reactions: Strafer

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Jesus that team is so good. They have no flaws. This is unfair. And Kucherov has thirty, THIRTY, more points than Marchand who isn't exactly a scrub. WHAT THE HECK?!?

Well they're on a B2B with their back up so let's try and squeak out a 3-2 win...PLEASE
they've also had like less than a small handful of injuries this entire season so far. It's crazy how few.

Reactions: lopey

TSBruins13

Mar 24, 2011
Boston, MA
Let's keep this streak going.

Bruins 4 Lightning 3

Krejci, Krug, Coyle, Marchand with the game winner in OT.

Coyle with a Gordie Howe - fights Paquette.

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: Trizz617

Prince Pasta

ANTHONY!
Aug 20, 2006
The Granite Town in The Granite State
Sorry for intruding, but how is it official? AFAIK it's all just wishful thinking of a few Detroit media outlets and fans and there has never been a statement or quote from Yzerman to indicate that. He's still in a senior advisory role with Tampa. Speculation is he's tired of traveling all the time.

Anyway, here's to a good and injury-free game!

Amen tot that

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Tampa's due for a stinker.

I get that they're good but I'm sick of people fawning all over them. It reeks of the 2011 Canucks to be honest.
exactly my feeling about them.

I want them in the playoffs again and I want to beat them so bad.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I am so excited for this game and it would be so Bruins-esque to break Tampa's winning streak while continuing their own streak. This team has had a number of milestones this season so why not have Chara scoring his 200th goal while beating the mighty Bolts in regulation? It will be a test but it is a shame that Pasta is out. Either way, play hard and be smart - I believe they can win this one.

GO BRUINS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad